Thread: Teachers Pet
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 12:53 AM   #28
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

She whimpered as he put more of the cream on her breasts, his firm fingers taking care of her nipples like he owned them. She pressed her face to the side, trying to hide. Her full breasts tingled under his touch, the pink nipples forming into tight tips thought hey were hidden by the vibrator clamps. Her panties soaked a little more, the horrible hard vibrator pressing against her clit, against her virgin entrance, even giving some movement to her secret flower. Sobbing, she wished her skin didn't feel everything, every little breeze, every touch so intensely. "I... I fantasized about you... putting me into a... a table like with the doctor's... and my feet strapped in the stirups... as you... as you took my pantyhose off and examined my.. my privates. Sometimes you allowed another student to touch and examine me.. and I thought I'd die from embarrassment, but it made my clit swell. Sometimes... Sometimes, I imagined that you would put... things in my... my back door, to clean me out and I'd cry and struggle, but you were demonstrating how to do this to... students. Sometimes.. the noozle had to be taken out and put back in... as they learned to set it in me... and I was crying and screaming in my fantasy... but I was... touching my clit with both hands."
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote