View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

Sometimes I think this guy, subconsciously wanted to get punished for what he did years ago. Of course, I'm not psychologist but I wouldn't be surprised if part of a motivating factor in his behavior was the fact that he couldn't live with his conscience. So he sets himself up for another crime. One he pretty much knew he could not get away with this time...

Hell, I may be reading too much into the mind of a killer, but we must remember that he all but confessed to killing Nicole and Ronald in that book "If I Did It..." He laid it all out there.

But the confession, naturally, didn't bring out the redemption he expected. It may have acted as cathartic exercise, but it couldn't silence the screams of his inner demons. So now he is asking for punishment.

Anyways, enough of "Amateur Psychology Hour Presented by Rasputin!!!"
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote