View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 02:17 AM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/04/oj.simpson.verdict/

i wonder if they found him "guilty" of that or the killings of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman ? does it really matter to anyone ?
HAHAHA

This is so funny.

For him to "get away" with murder was pure luck, and I wouldn't say it was "god given" but he should've been content (or maybe he shouldn't?) with that. But for him to think he won't be caught again doing something criminal, well, hahahaha, it serves him right. The lawyer fees for fighting this crime made him bankrupt though, or so I heard.

He's lived his life in intense scrutiny - most people KNOW and conclude he was indeed the real killer but the physical evidence fell JUST short.

It's a good thing that the justice system held up this time. This guy is long overdue for a conviction of some sort.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote