View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:50 PM   #28
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I honestly don't think there is a good solution to this problem, and people from both sides of the fence will always disagree.

I must side with those who think that banning guns will only hurt law abiding citizens, because lets be serious. Criminals who want a weapon will always find a way to buy them, and most that do have very unsavory reasons for wanting it. The only ones who will be barred from purchasing a weapon will be those who follow the letter of the law.

My husband and I personally own 3 rifles, one of them a semi-automatic. The only way we would ever use them against another person was to protect ourselves if someone ever broke into our home and threatened our lives. I absolutely believe that we have every right to own and keep our weapons, as long as we are educated in how to use them.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote