View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 03:40 AM   #22
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
No, I am not kidding. I'm saying it like it is.

I do not see these people as being conservatives. I think they are much further to the right from that. I am not calling names in lack of argument, I'm calling names because they fit the bearers.

And if you are capable to get past what you see as a personal insult to yourself, you would see my argument is logic and common sense, and that I went through three quarters of a post without name calling.
This part of my post is obviously something you cannot handle, so you decide to focus on the name calling, as I'm sure you will do in response to this post as well, because that is what you CAN deal with.
Since my response to you would be much the same as, Justmetoo, I will not waste my key strokes, for he said it very elegantly, he is obviously one of those educated, intelligent, debaters I was referring to.. Very well said, Justmetoo..
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote