View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We followed Kelly’s blue Focus and my mind was spinning, thinking on the things we would do to her pert little body. It made me hard, musing on the sounds Kelly would make as we used and abused her. . Perhaps those little squeaking sounds some Japanese women make in online rape videos and hentai. It was going to be fun finding out.

I also noted that Kelly would be a fighter as well. The perky ones always were. I laughed at the thought, because, when crossed, young perky women always want to stand up to you and be in your face, challenging you.

It made me smile to think of perky little Kelly stepping up in my face, and challenging me. It offered such contrast to a later time, when their face was a mask of pain, begging for forgiveness at her impertinence and pleading for release.

Stephanie could tell I was excited. She did a good job of addressing it, helping to keep my desires in check the proper time. I am an impatient man. I want, what I want, when I want it, and, when I want it?…I take it.

I stroked Stephanie’s hair and complimented her on her excellent choice. Her casual “interview” with Kelly answered some key questions, such as her boyfriend going away for the weekend. This was going to make our task so much simpler. We could use Kelly’s house and make our violations so much more personal, memories that are there each and every day, triggered by so many objects in the house – her bed, the kitchen counter, a table she is tied too, that electrical cord or spatula we whipped her with. Mmmmm.

I wondered how many women whom I had “met” along the way, in my travels, who are still “flashing back” to our time together, reliving those sensations, and probably feeling a wetness between their legs, before quickly suppressing the memory and that feeling.

Finally Kelly, pulled her Blue Focus into the parking lot of Dixie’s Grille, I signaled for Kelly not to pull away and jumped down from the RV to approach her driver side door.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Kelly I wanted to thank you for all your kindness. So many people can be so standoffish in a new town. So much distrust! Where does it come from? But you have been just wonderful to Stephanie and myself. I really wish there was a way we could repay your kindness. Won’t you let us buy you dinner? I heard that your husband is going away for a ‘boy’s weekend.’ You don’t want to eat alone, do you? At least let us do this small thing and you can tell us more about your town. We are looking for a quiet place to settle down, where people trust people and offer kindness like you have.” I smiled my most winning smile, my eyes locked on Kelly’s.

It was almost like she didn’t hear me, as she stared into my eyes. There was that pause, that empty airm for a few seconds before she finally said, “Th..that is very kind of you but I have some groceries in the car that will spoil if I don’t get them in the refrigerator.”

I had already anticipated that she might say this and countered with “Well, we have a refrigerator in our RV to keep things cold. Won’t you please join us. I know Stephanie would be so very pleased if you did.”

Kelly thought for a moment and said “OK. What the heck. I only have a few things. And it might be fun to hear about your travels and adventures. To be honest, as I told Stephanie, Bailey Springs is not exactly a bastion of excitement. Maybe you two can liven things up ” she laughed and I just smiled inwardly. (“Oh yes, we will”)

“Wonderful!, Why don’t you gather those few things and I will tell Stephanie the good news.” I opened the door for Kelly (such a gentleman) and offered to carry her items but she waved me off.

I walked back to the RV and called to Stephanie .“Pet, make ready. I have invited Kelly to dinner. Little does she know she will be our dessert. Hand me the GHB. I will put it in her drink at dinner. You did well my Pet, Such a delectable choice. I can’t wait for the fun to begin.” And with that I grabbed the hair on the back of Stephanie’s head, in a hard, hurting grip and pulled her tight against me. You are such a good girl! I then forced my mouth hard onto hers, kissing her and biting her lip, tasting that coppery taste.” Tonight, we are going to feast and I will let you have the first taste.”

“Hey you two! Save that for dessert.” a laughing Kelly said from behind us. “Oh Stephanie, your lip is bleeding.”

Stephanie did a silly smile and moved her head side to side. “ Yes, well Dopey me, bit my lip when Mas.,, er John here teased me that you weren’t coming. He was just kissing me to apologize. I am so very glad you accepted our invitation and decided that you will indeed,,,,,be coming to dinner.”

Last edited by insearchof33333; 05-14-2013 at 09:34 PM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote