View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 12:36 AM   #235
godlike
Privileged Member

godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To shed some light on why no one is allowed into the private section anymore (or so it seems). From what I heard (don't quote me on this) the guy/girl who owns the site and has the access to allow people to enter it has been afk for over a year or more. No one knows where they are and he/she doesn't respond. The guy that was moderating the site also has disappeared as of December of 2018. (He was the source of this info, but have not heard from him since December). The moderator doesn't know what was going on since the guy/girl seems to have vanished so in his frustration said he was taking a break and I have not seem him since January. So you are not the only one that is not getting access. I wish I had it too. I have been in the private section but only as an invited guest by the moderator and I no longer have access. I am just thankful that the site is still up because it is my favorite, esp all the good stuff we have here for this fetish. I hope it stays, and I hope the moderator comes back at least.. but its been 4 months and he is still afk..... the owner of the site, even longer.... time will tell... but at least the forums are still active with great members. I wish I had better news... but as far as I can tell, that is what is going on. If someone has more insite, please share it....