View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 09:17 AM   #10
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
I know, I will get neg. rap again for posting my mind without permission...

It seems to be hard times to be poster like you Imroz....
It's a pity, because boards like this one, live from posters like you...

Of course every single posting here or in in an other board is a resposting frome everyone in every board to every time...

But, it's impossible to post some stuff that didn't show on any board beforde... at least if you post vintage stuff or stuff from mainstream movies...

So dude's what the fault of Imroz or what else do Imroz as others do ?
I don't get it...

There ar ten or more boards you can get Rape-movies... of course it's the same stuff in every board.... so you download years before one movie, you did store the mivie on your harddisk and years you upload these movie to users of a rape board... So, is this a posting without permission by the original uploader and who is the original uploader... is the movie you download several years ago maybe only a repsoting of some stuff the reposer downloaded years ago....

No, I really don't understand whats wrong...

In my opinion it's impossible to post some stuff on a board that isn't posting before...

So I like the work of Imroz....

I need to correct you here mate..I am not against the fact that people may put in a video that has been posted before.People when new here may wanna contribute and may not know how and when to search.I agree everyone should have a chance to grow.What i am against is blatantly downloading a clip ripped by any one of us (i can atleast say for myself) and posting it again.

Dude have some appreciation for the work we have put in..We have downloaded whole movies and then cut off the scenes from them..These take time and effort. So if someone does that to a clip posted by me or anyone else (trust me i know the signature style of most of the good mainstream posters here so i can get a good hunch who the original poster may be )that makes my head go crazy.

[Thank God i watermarked my clips,but still i see my clips in many different threads here]

So the fact of the matter is..make ur own damn rips and dont just download one of ours and repost it in another money making host..

Cheers from Collesfracture

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote