View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 12:09 AM   #12
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im just gonna brake into her home. Grab her by her throat tight and just slap the shit out of her cute face. Slap her again and again until she crys like a little girl. Then I’m gonna rip off her clothes and give her a punch right into her crying face so she falls on her bed. I just spread her legs and force my fat cock deep into her young pussy and start to rape your girlfriend like a wild animal. I destroy her cunt brutally while still choking and slapping her ruthless. She is now crying and screaming even louder. „Keep crying you delicious little fuckwhore. This makes me even wilder hahaaa!“ I scream at her. Then I pull my cock out of her bloody pussy and grab my leather belt. I start to hit her hard with my belt. On her breast , her rips and even her face. She is in pure terror. Then I turn her around and grab the crying little piece of fuckmeat by her sexy hips. I force my fat cock brutally in her tiny little asshole and start to rape her ass. She screams and cry’s even louder. I pull her head back by her hair and start to punch both sides of her head while fucking her asshole...... Continue ???? You decide

Last edited by Raper_Pimp; 11-27-2020 at 10:34 AM.
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote