View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 11:44 PM   #1
Callie

Callie has initial reputation
Talking Experienced Female Roleplayer looking for Male or Female Rapist - Ideas Inside

Hey there!

I haven't roleplayed in several months but I'm an experienced writer and I'm looking to get back into the creative scene now that I have more time on my hands. I'm afraid I'm quite fussy with my partners; I'm looking for someone who can give detailed responses and is happy to throw plot twists in to keep things interesting. I will happily cater to any particular kinks you have that don't cross my hard limits, and I'd love if my partner would do the same for me.

I mentioned in the title that I'm searching for a male or female rapist, but I am also happy to play the aggressor if any ladies would like to roleplay a lesbian scene.

Some ideas:

Lesbian "Correction"
- I would love to play a lesbian that gains the attention of a male or female aggressor that wishes to "correct" my character. Through rape, torture, brainwashing/conditioning, slavery and the like.

The Purge - Obviously this isn't an original idea, but based on the movies. Perhaps my character could be seeking revenge on another and the tables get turned, leading to violence and rape.

Serial Killer - I love to play dark characters, so in this idea I thought it would be interesting if my character was a criminal. Perhaps a serial killer or something similar. Your character, a criminal or officer, could become obsessed with figuring out her identity, bringing her to justice or breaking her down until she helps with his criminal activities.

Superheroes/Villains - I know this is rather overdone, but I do love the idea of playing either a heroine or villain that ends up captured, tortured and raped. Yum!

I am of course open to any ideas that you may have! I'm always looking for something new to play. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE anything supernatural. So I'd be willing to add in elements of this into any of the above ideas, or to mix in with any of your own.

Demon summoning gone wrong, vampire captured by a hunter, prophecies and curses, angels and demons, enslavement of priestesses and goddesses... Yeah, basically anything supernatural!

Anyway, sorry if this was a bit lengthy! If you've made it this far and fancy roleplaying with me, please get in contact.

Callie x
Callie is offline   Reply With Quote