View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:10 AM   #21
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The feeling of warmth shooting inside me makes me shriek, "No! You bastard!" That is all I say before I start sobbing again. When you pull out, your cum mixed with mine drips out, giving both of us an idea of just how much you filled me with.

"You had your fun. Untie me! Don't leave me here!" I scream at you as you leave. My blouse lies on the floor, stained and crumpled. Once you are out of sight, I start struggling yet again. It is no use, same as before, and the only thing I accomplish is hurting my wrists from the rough ropes scraping against my soft skin. My plan for my boyfriend is ruined. Not only that, I may soon have a baby inside me. That asshole definitely didn't use a condom.

But wait, I suddenly remember keeping my phone in a pocket of my blouse. Hoping that it was not broken when you tossed my clothes to the floor, I reach out with my foot to pull the blouse closer to me. Yes, my phone is still in there, and I lift it out of the pocket using my toes and lay it on the floor. I have to call the police, my boyfriend, anyone...
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote