View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #1
pegasus70

pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default older M seeking modest F for Home Invasion Roleplay.

M searching for a nice modest demure intelligent woman interested in on line roleplay of home invasion. Unlike many here, I am not, even remotely, into the "rough stuff". For me, it's about the emotional aspects. Nervousness, fear, embarrassment, maybe even the tears. I suppose I prefer scenes of coercion or the use of threats to get coperation. And, perhaps even more oddly for thos forum, I am not into anything particularly kinky either.... well, as if the whole scenario isn't a bit "kinky". But you know what I mean. Routine acts in a very nonroutine situation.

So how about if I propose a specific plot. A respected and dignified Mom and her shy 18 year old daughter return home from a shopping trip to find an evil stranger waiting for them in their home. He uses the gun he is carrying to threaten his intended victims into complying with his demands.
I used to hang out on yahoo messenger. But with its near complete demise, I now use Skype. Feel free to send me a message there or leave one here and I will respond. My Skype ID is way2shybutwants2.
pegasus70 is offline   Reply With Quote