View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 04:05 AM   #7
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeHerPlease20 View Post
Hey guys...I was browsing the internet and came across this site and I found it to be such a great site I showed it to my girlfriend. Me and her have been into all kinds of kinky stuff. I asked her if I could put one or two pics of her up to see what you guys would do to her,lol, expecting a no but she said yes to my surprise. So guys....here ya go. She is 20 years old and I would love to know what all you guys would do to her. Be as dirty and as specific with details as you want. Hope you enjoy...I know we will.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote