View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 06:11 PM   #1160
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Belle Noire - Sorority pledge requires sperm HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands

I really want to be part of the most popular sorority on campus. You're probably wondering why I'm telling you this so here goes the reason. In order for me to be accepted into this amazing sorority I have to jerk off a guy and provide proof by collecting a sperm sample as well as take a picture of my hand on the cock. I don't know any guys that I can just ask them to go along with this so now I am telling you what I need. It won't be too weird. All you have to do is lie there and I will do all the work. No one will even know who's cock I have a picture of or who's sperm I have in this little container when I'm through jerking you. As long as you don't tell mom and dad, this will be just between us. Besides, we're only brother and sister so it's not like I will have my hand on a real family member's member.
You're such a good brother helping me out with this. You probably never knew your sister was such a slut did you? You're being such a good sport about this so I'll even suck you off while I jerk you off. I'm sure you don't mind my pouty full lips wrapped around this cock do you? You tasted really good brother. I'm surprised at what a nicely groomed cock you have as well. I wish we would've done something like this long ago. Now remember I need to get your spooge in this little container so I can take it back to my soon to be sorority sister's. Give me a good load brother and maybe I will be nice enough to jerk you off again for no other reason than I want to feel this cock in my hands again. Oh wow! Thanks for such a nice load! I can hardly wait to get this to my sister's so I had better go now. Thanks brother, you're the best.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: SISTERS, TABOO, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, POV, BRUNETTE

Sorority_pledge_requires_sperm.flv
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote