View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 01:26 AM   #69
defiled_knight

defiled_knight has initial reputation

I have practically no rape vids in my stash. It's ridiculous that practically every male actor in rape fantasies are always so muscular/handsome. They don't look like they even NEED to rape since they could probably land most girls simply by asking. It really kills the setting :/ It's so much more believable when the rapist is absolutely unattractive.

Somewhat related but 95% of the time, I'm never really digging the chic's bodies in rape vids eeither. They're always so skinny. Small chest, flat ass, etc.

I'm not sure why, but my fantasies generally always include a completely unattractive/disgusting male. The thought of a guy like that groping/fucking a voluptuous big-breasted woman with a huge ass is so hot. I do have to say, I LOVE a woman with a huge butt. The thought of being able to just have my way with an unconscious girl of those proportions drives me nuts.

There's actually some beer-bellied dude that does rape vids but unfortunately, they can't be purchased digitally and probably aren't even being sent out anymore.
defiled_knight is offline   Reply With Quote