View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 01:51 AM   #11
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well, seems i've been inspired this week. the next section to vivian's sexual torture. enjoy! and comments appreciated plus any ideas of what you'd want to do to her next!

Caleb walks down the stairs, his boots echoing in the confined room, a small flog in his hand, a cigar against his mouth in the other. He sucks in a breath, walking around the shivering woman, slapping the flog against his thigh. Looking at her he sighs and shakes his head.
“Really, those boys are too gentle with little chinks like you.” She is visibly shaking and as he slaps the flog against his hip she yelps.
He leans in close, blowing out a puff of thick acrid smoke into her face. “But they’ve already put the fear into you, haven’t they?”
She is trembling but doesn’t reply. He lifts her chin with the flog, looking over her sweaty skin at the slightly exposed cleavage beneath the wet blouse. “They’re really messy, these boys,” he says, angling the cigar to the corners of his mouth. “They even forgot to properly undress you.”
“Please...” she says. “Don’t...”
He grips both lapels of her blouse and pulls roughly, shearing it open in one quick pull, tearing apart the blouse and spilling buttons on the floor. The woman shrieks but one quick whip on her thigh and she gives a different cry. Already there is a red mark where he whipped her.
“That’s better,” he says, tracing the flog over her now exposed chest covered by the black bra. “You see,” he says, continuing to trace the flog across her ample bosom. “This isn’t a normal flog. No, none of that cheap cotton or plastic crap for me.”
And he whips it across her chest causing the Asian to scream piteously. “This is a real flog!” He brings it back down, coming down across her breasts twice more leaving red marks. She howls with each blow, now sobbing violently.
“You see,” he says bringing her eyes back towards his face. “Each chord on this flog is coiled leather with a hardened layer of plastic on top. It’s not nearly as soft as the cheap stuff in those god damned bdsm stores!”
She is sobbing, tears running down her cheeks, mouth open in a grimace of fear. “Don’t you think?” he says, bringing down the flog one more time.
“Ahhh!” she yelps, jerking on her bindings.
“Don’t you think?” he says, bringing her face back towards him with the edge of the flog pressed against her chin. She nods through blubbering tears.
“Good. We’re going to use this...”
But as he is about to bring the flog back down against her a voice calls from the stairs above. “Come come, Caleb,” says Ahmed, striding down the stairs, clapping his hands together. “I know the two Russians are brutes, but please share your pleasures of the fine Ms. Hanson with the rest of us! She has been away from us too long already.”
Ahmed circles her, appraising her like a piece of meat on a plate. She is hiccuping, breathing in small gasp. “Already she is so terrified,” he syas in mock worry. “Let us bring her upstairs where she can bask in the warmth of close friends. She won’t cry with all of us great men there... isn’t that right Vivian?” That last word he says in a sickly voice, twisting it in such a way Vivian would spit at him if not for the knot of fear now twisting in her belly.
“Come,” says Ahmed, getting behind Vivian and unlocking her clasp. “Let us share this treat of the orient upstairs.”
“Why not?” says Caleb, helping carry her weight as she falls against him. Though she sees his gun in the holster against the side of his hip her arms hang limply. The whippings and fucking has left her body sore and she has no will to fight right now. She barely resist as both men take her arms and carry her back upstairs. Upstairs to the jeers and hoots of the two Russians.
“We knew we forgot something!” says one of the men. “How did we forget to beat that beautiful chest brother?”
“I do not know brother,” says the other, “but we will surely get to that tomorrow.”
Vivian shakes visibly in her hold amongst the two older men at either side of her. “Really burns me up,” says Caleb next to her. “That this fine piece of meat goes to the Russkies first. But whatever, you’ll know what it’s like to have some thick black cock in your tight little hole before the night’s over.”
She is shivering and as both men drag her to the center of the room, she does not stop to think about the marble phallus or the fact that she is stopped before it, her legs being spread, her aching vagina being lowered onto its marble head.
Not until the cold marble touches her lips does she shriek. The other two men come, aiding in pushing her down against the marble, her lips swelling as they take in its girth, the head pressing against her stomach as she is forced down onto it. She shrieks trying to pull off of it, but the four men are too much for her withered strength. She has to assent to the cold feeling between her legs, bawling wildly as her legs ache in agony, her pussy stretched painfully to accommodate the large figure.
“This,” says Ahmed, “is called the stone of fertility. It was once believed to fertilize women. Well, we don’t care how fertile you are, but it’s a pleasure to watch you women fuck this thing as if it were going to spray into you.”
And Ahmed traces the outline of the phallus pressing against the sides of Vivian’s stomach, painfully stretching her. “A perfect fit,” he hisses against her ear, licking the side of her neck.
Vivian leans against the marble, held down by the two Russians and moans piteously. “She won’t be much good sucking like this,” says Caleb, looking her over, a sneer in his eyes.
“Ah,” says Ahmed, snapping his fingers to one of the Russians. “Please bring the ring from downstairs.”
The man nods and leaves at a quick trot. “You,” he says turning to the other, “Let’s tie our bitch here so Caleb can return to his fun.”
Bitch? Thinks Vivian. Is that all she is anymore. Not an hour ago she was a head associate and now she is a female dog used in heat.
The man holding her simply grins, singlehandedly jerking Vivian’s arms back. So rough is the feeling it almost gives her the sensation of her arms being pulled from their sockets. The pain sears through her joints and she struggles miserably against his hands as new binds are placed on her arms, tying them back. “Please... stop...” she says dejectedly, no longer wondering if anyone is hearing of listening. “Just... stop..”
There are steps to the right of her, words mumbled of thank you and her head is being jerked back as a metal ring is forced between her lips, between her teeth, forcing her jaws wide, ends tied roughly behind her head. The leather pulls tightly, puffing out her cheeks, her tongue sticking out through the hole. A burning at her scalp tears through her suddenly as Ahmed is jerking her head back and looks towards Caleb.
“Better for you?” he says with a tone of mirth. “She should be able to suck properly now.”
“Hmmm.....” says Caleb, nodding favorably towards her as the final straps and hooks are put in place on her arms. “A lot better,” says Caleb. “For the moment.”
Vivian test her arms lightly. Her hands can barely move, hand over hand above one another, the straps biting into her wrist. She can hear a chain jangle at the slight pull and realizes a chain has been lifted from the floor connecting the straps and it is taught. It pulls her body back exposing her breasts towards the man, a ring around her face. She can now not even properly beg for mercy. Her arms, hips and jaw now feel a great pain and she turns away, hearing the chords of the flog being drawn taught. She barely notices as the two Russians pull her legs wider, putting straps around her ankles. They work quickly, tightening the leather and jangling it quickly before giving Caleb the thumbs up. He nods and turns back to the Asian.
“I think I’m gonna’ whip that little brazier off you and then whip your naked titties, chink. How’s that sound?”
She shivers, warm piss trailing down the marble statue as she waits for the man to flog her. The others laugh, pointing at her shivering form, but all she has eyes for is the fat man behind black rimmed glasses, flog tight in his hand.
“If it gets too much for you just say “Please, Sir Caleb, your slave has had enough. And make sure to enunciate each word properly so I can hear you.” He grins, pulling the chords taught on the flog.
Vivian lets out a muffled slur but can not speak accurately for the life of her, the ring slurring all her words to nothing more then a gargle.
“Well then,” says Caleb. “Let’s begin.”
The first crack makes her shriek, her back arching painfully as the whip tears into her tender breast meat. “That’s just a warm up bitch,” says Caleb, whipping her across both breasts this time. She jerks on her binds once more, finding them exceptionally tight, restricting her movements.
“That’s good,” says Caleb. “I think we can have some fun here.”
Vivian hiccups against her binding, her body shaking terribly. She looks towards the fat greasy man, begging him with her eyes and moaning piteously. But all she can see behind his shades are dark coals and the other men around her are little more in their way for compassion.
The flog is just as merciless. The third blow rips across her breasts with horrendous force and each blow following it is just as extreme. Blow after blow rains down on her tender flesh, only barely blocked by her lingerie which slowly gets torn and ripped, exposing more of her tender flesh. After a good twenty blows her the tears run down her cheeks in streams and her bra lies in torn shreds across her breast. One cup lies almost split in half while the other tore away earlier from the stream of blows. It lies hanging by a thin strip to the remaining half of her second cup. This didn’t stop the fat negro from whipping her, on the contrary, it urged him on and he whipped her exposed flesh all the harder just to see her twist in misery.
Now he stares at her shivering form, twisting the flog in his hands. Smiling he wipes the sweat from his brow. Vivian herself is gasping, her breasts now a cauldron of pain matching her hips. The man simply stares with a wide grin plastered across his lips.
“Getting tired my friend,” says Ahmed. “Should someone else take over?”
Vivian finds a new source of energy at these words, struggling vainly at her bonds that hold her, shaking her head back and forth. The large across her face makes her stop. She howls and stares with blinking eyes at the large man, a raw cut burning across her left cheek. “Stop struggling bitch,” says Caleb, lifting her chin up with the end of the flog. “It’ll just be worse for you the more you do, sides, I need you to handle something else for me.”
Slowly he unbuckles his pants and undoes the zipper, pulling his garments down below his penis which flops out, large, purple and bloated, twitching before her eyes.
“Seeing as your little hole is occupied,” says Caleb, temporarily pulling out the cigar while holding his throbbing member. “I think I’ll use your other available hole. The one you liked to use to get at your former job.”
She stares with wide pleading eyes. Never has she taken in a cock from any man to pleasure him and the prospect horrifies her. But one look into this man’s face and she knows she has no choice. She hangs her head in resignation. Any movements will only bring more lashes down on her already swollen breasts.
“Yeah,” says the fat man, gripping the sides of her hair as he pushes his large cock inside her mouth. It doesn’t fit and begins pushing at the back of her throat. She starts to gag but the fat man doesn’t seem to care. “Take it all in Chink! Gonna’ ram this baby down your swan neck. Give you a real reason to groan!”
True to his words he presses it further in, making her gag, there he holds it until she is choking, hardly able to breathe and pulls back at the last instant, letting her sputter then pushes back in, ramming his member to the back of her soft throat. He holds it there again, waiting until she is fighting violently against his grip and beginning to lose before pulling away suddenly. Again and again he does this, to the amusement of the other men around her. Spit and drool spray down her chest, coating it in a light resin, her face flushing a deep crimson. After a few minutes of playing with her this way Caleb begins to pump into her savagely. Using her throat the same way the Russians used her pussy and anus. It is brutal and violent without any tenderness or affection. Fortunately for Vivian, it last only a few moments before Caleb is coming inside her throat, making her gasp as cum goes up the wrong pipe and spills out of her nostrils making it near impossible to breathe. But Caleb holds her against the end of his cock, the thick flesh lodged painfully in her throat. Her conscious begins to slip and she falls into blackness.
It isn’t until there is a sharp burning on her body that she comes to, wide awake and screaming as Caleb holds her exposed breast and pushes the burning end of his cigarette on the nub of her tit, digging it in deep. “AAAaaaaauuuuuggghhhh!!!” she screams behind the gag, her back arching painfully, as far as the binds will allow her, which is not far at all.
Caleb slaps her brutally across the face. “Don’t dare go to sleep on us before we say so, you Chink.”
Vivian sobs, her nipple aching painfully from the burn he’s given her.
“I think I’m ready for my second go at her,” says the first Russian who’d taken her anus.
“Well that’s fuckin’ great,” says the fat black man, taking another puff from his cigarette. Turning to Vivian he nods. “I guess it doesn’t matter. I lose my load for now.”
Vivian simply shivers, staring with wide eyes. How much longer is this going to go on, she thinks.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote