View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 01:05 AM   #9
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the next part while i'm still feeling inspired. we'll see how long before i do the part coming up!

She screams loudly, the pain rushing up her body like a steaming fire. Never had she believed anyone would abuse her womanhood in this manner, and the blow is as much a shock to her mind as it is to her body.
The large Russian grips her face, pulling it to face him. “That is only the warm up my little Asian whore. How many times do you believe I should whip you?” He says this while spinning the paddle in front of her.
“Please...” she begs. “Don’t do this!”
“One!” he yells, slamming the paddle with brutal force on her cunt. It rips away a brutal scream from her throat.
“Ooohhhh!” says the brother, filming the process. “That has to hurt!”
“Three,” he yells bringing down the paddle for another blow. She screams again, loudly. The other man simply laughs, watching her sobbing, her breast pushing against her blouse. “Four!” and again the paddle comes down.
Again and again it slams down on her soft pure flesh ripping away the most horrifying screams from the little Asian. After the seventh blow, as the man’s arm is about to arc down again the brother grips his arm.
“What are you doing Semen?! You know better then to interrupt my play!”
“Yes, brother,” says Semen gravely, “but we can also not break her body just yet. It is her first day and Ahmed will be most displeased if her cunt is too brutalized before the contract is finished.”
Anton turns towards the Asian, regarding her with colds eyes. She is sobbing loudly, her body taking in heaving breaths, cries coming out between hiccupped sobs. Mucous mixes with cum, running down her lips and chin. “What a mess,” says Anton, looking at her. “Worthless chink whore!”
He spits on her, the spittle landing on her hips. She does not respond, instead giving out small shudders. “Can we give her the rod at least?” he asks, looking at her, his eyes focused on her pussy.
Semen smiles. His brother loves taking women’s pussies, but more then that he loves abusing their pussies. The more he tears up their vaginas the more he likes it so he can pound them hard and hear their screams later.
“Go for it,” says Semen. “Just don’t tear through her womb. We want her good for a few days at least.”
Anton spits on the woman’s hips one more time. “That ruins a good show, but no matter. Give me the rod.” Anton holds out his hand and Semen nods, retrieving “the rod” from the small metal bucket. “The rod” as they called it was simply a plastic security nightstick. Some of the plastic was now peeling from so much use, and dried pieces of dirt, cum and blood and even some shit were falling away from it.
Vivian stares at the tool with wide eyes. “Wha- what are you going to do with that? Please! Don’t!”
Her pleas fall on deaf ears as Anton tells Semen to unclasp Vivians right leg. She tries to kick out immediately resulting in Anton bringing down the nightstick on her thigh with a hard smack. She screams, the pain in her leg already resulting in a purpling welt.
Anton walks around her, lifting her leg and spreading it out it’s length, quickly undoing the straps to her high heel and tossing the shoe away, hitting the wall with a crack. “You are lucky this is your first day,” says Anton, lifting her leg high, and pushing it against her shoulder. “On other days I use this..” and he pats the rod against her sore pussy causing her to wince in pain. “Rather then the paddle. It’s more satisfying and gets between the legs more easily but damages things more permanently. We’ll be using it later. For now...”
Vivian holds her breath, staring with wide eyes. “We’ll use it in this way.” And Anton shoves the night stick deep into her pussy, shoving it as far as it will go until the walls of her cunt bring it to a stop. Vivian lets out a loud scream, her pussy shuddering around the rod.
“On another day this will also push into you just that hard with each blow, but you will beg for it once you know what some of the other tools will be...”
“Other tools?” she asks, her heart thundering. But she has little time to think as the rod begins to thrust back and forth in her pussy at a rapid rate, hitting her cervix with a hard smack with each blow. She screams as it pummels her pussy, the rapid squish of her vagina sucking at the length of the rod.
“This is how I do things when we are starting, and with the slickest of them as well. Others have little adjustments or have been heated or cooled, needles or hooks... well... you will see when you get there.”
She can barely hear his words more focused on the searing pain in her vagina and the rapid thrusting of the rod within its depths. It goes on like this for several minutes, her fluids slapping at the floor as they spray out of her hips, the liquid wetting the sides of her leg and running down its length. After a time with a small puddle forming below her feet Anton removes the rod. He looks at it, the wet slop of her body running down its length.
“Open your mouth, cunt,” he says dangerously.
“Please...” she says. “I...”
“Open your God Damned Mouth!”
Crying she does as she is told, the rod stuffed into her mouth until she is practically gagging, her teeth coming down on the hard plastic by instinct. It does little good. Anton twist the rod within her jaws, pulling it out slightly and then pushing it back in, holding her head while doing so to keep her from jerking back.
“Yes,” he says, savoring the look of the woman’s tears, her cheeks bulging around the big stick, coughs coming from her throat. “Suck on it nicely, savor your taste!”
He pulls the night stick from her mouth resulting in a coughing fit from the woman. “Aren’t you going to thank me for letting you taste your fragrance,” he asks almost sweetly.
“Please...” Vivian begins when the man jerks her hair.
“THANK ME!”
Sobbing she sucks in her breaths and gives a squeaky thank you. “Good,” says Anton, sliding the rod slowly back into her hips. “Now tell me,” he says, still holding her hairs sharply from the scalp. “Do you want me to continue to thrust “this” into you?” For emphasis he slams the rod back into her cervix. “Or... do you prefer my own fleshy rod in between your sweet legs?”
“Please...” she begs.
“PLEASE WHAT?!” Anton yells, keeping the rod pressed hard against her womb.
“Pu-pulease put your rod in me,” she says, resigning herself to defeat but preferring his flesh to the hard unyielding plastic.
“That’s good whore,” says Anton, pulling out the rod with a plop from her wet and aching hips. “You’re learning.”
He opens his mouth wide, running his tongue up from the bottom of her neck over to the side of her left ear. She shudders, sobbing quietly. “You are learning whore,” he says. “It is a good start.”
Slowly, he puts her legs down and puts the rod back in its bucket. Turning to his brother Anton nods quickly. “Remove the remaining shackle and take off that shoe she still has on. My dick is hard and I’m going to slam this little bitch one more time before we’re through.”
Semen nods and Vivian can hear the jangling of the chain on her restrained leg. She stares with wide eyes, her body shaking with fear. She doesn’t struggle fearing any more pain the men will bring upon her.
Anton simply smiles. She will be a good whore. Already his dick is hard and stiff, standing at attention. He smiles. Now it is time for the second fuck.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote