View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:41 AM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 8
Complications

Allen quickly got out of the room and locked the door behind him. He rushed to the computer, hoping that the problem could be fixed.
“Computer, system failure! Analyze problem!”
“Running diagnostic on problem… Diagnostic complete… Problem critical. Reinstating interactive video program… Reinstating complete.”
The computer whirred to life and a familiar voice filled Allen’s ears.
“Hello Allen, I understand there’s a problem with the plan.”
“Yes, I don’t know what’s happening! Suddenly the person who was just recently captured started moving and changing the scenes without my will! She…”
“Slow down, slow down. We have a few hours before anyone who managed to break free of the VR figures out how to free the others, then figures out how to escape the room, and finally figures out that they really are free. Now, tell me about the person who escaped. Was it a new victim? Was it someone who has been a captive for more than a few months?”
“It was a new victim. I took her myself and brought her here.”
“Hm…I hope I didn’t miss an agent. My robots should have done that part for you…who was it?”
“Tina Hill.”
“WHAT!”
“I…”
“Do you realize what you’ve done?”
“I…I thought…”
“No, you didn’t think at all! The robots were forbidden to capture her. She was never supposed to be inside the trap!”
“Why did you…oh…because you promised her mom…fuck…”
“Yes, I did promise her mom. That was one reason to not capture her, but it was not the only reason why. Another reason why is because Tina has four personalities! Tina, Glenna, Huntress, and one that has not been named. The VR machine wasn’t designed to handle four different personalities from one person all at once! It was designed to recognize different personalities as they were created by victims one to two at a time!”
“So…now what do I do?”
“Yes…what to do…that limits options as I had expected Tina to come in from the outside…and then you were supposed to be instructed on how to deal with her…maybe…no, that option won’t work…hmmm…there’s only one option for this… Tell the computer to run Plan 43.”

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 12:03 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote