View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 05:45 AM   #13
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watched the full coverage of the incident on tonight's news. It is not known who perpetrated the attack and for what purpose, but speculation was ripe about it being something more than a random attack (I hesitate to use a certain word here). To my mind, it hardly matters. What matters is, innocent people have been hurt. I add my thoughts to those of others here. Let's hope they catch whoever is responsible, soon.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote