View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 01:29 PM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Sky News report I read on Balochs murder claimed 500 honour killings a year in Pakistan alone. They certainly also happen in the United Kingdom.

It is worth noting at this point that Sharia Law is based upon the Hadith, that is the recorded words and deeds of Mohammed, not just on the commandments given in the Koran. So it wouldn't surprise me if some where in the Hadith is a record of Mohammed either executing a female, or ordering her execution for some crime of defaming her family, or for adultery.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote