View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 08:55 PM   #3
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cheryl was thinking it was finally over.... But the men wouldn't let up as another suggestion came "Let's see her pussy!"
And to convince her one guy suddenly showed up behind Cheryl, handing her 2 shots - again she was hesitant, but Ray and Tom tightly held her arms, a little forcefully, telling her not to stop worrying and to just relax. They told Cheryl she'd showed this much so far to the men, she should just have fun showing them her pussy - relaxing their grip on her arms, they promised they wouldn't let it go too far, that this would be it. Cheryl reluctantly submitted to Ray and Tom's prodding and downed both shots, but her head started to spin as the lustful fire grew more between her legs - make her desire to show more of herself off to the hungry men. Ray and Tom moved aside as Cheryl ran her fingers along her skin and underneath her bikiki bottom, pushing it down. Her father-in-law and his brother couldn't believe what they were about to see! When drunk, Cheryl was a through and through exhibitionist. Her bottom cleared her hips as her shaved pussy came out into view - the throbbing clit and full lips sticking out, gradually showing more of her nice long fuckable slit. Another guy, very muscular, came up from behind her offering another shot. As Cheryl was swallowing, the guy's hands wrapped around her big bazooms mashing them together and teasing her nipples - the cameras kept flashing more - he played with her boobs until she was then given another shot of booze - her head was spinning more. The guy then slid one of his hands down over her abs, over her hip, and then between her legs finding her throbbing clit - and in no time started rubbing it. Ray and Tom were floored watching the whole thing unfold. Cheryl resisted trying to push the arm away, but the muscular guy grabbed her with one arm around her heaving chest squeezing her big melons between his triceps and her ribs as they were mashed between - the flesh obscenely molding around his arm - and with his other hand, his extended finger vigorously ran around her hard clit. Cheryl kept struggling and the guy had to scold her in her ear "Stay fuckin' still bitch, I'm gonna make you cum in front of all these people - and bitch you can't stop me". Cheryl struggled more, but he tightened his grip around her even tighter, mashing her boobs even more. She then started moaning as her clit was being rubbed, more and more and more. The guys in the crowd were awed by what was going on, fixated on the naked goddess before them. The rubbing continued until Cheryl just couldn't take it anymore, she needed to cum but didn't want to - her body was about to betray her - reaching up, she grabbed and held onto the guy's big muscular arm - arching her hips, her body tightened up and finally exploded in a massive orgasmic release - convulsing in front of everyone, screaming so loud it got the attention of more men around the park - continuing to convulse, she started squirting, cumming everywhere. One of the onlookers was catching the whole thing on video exclaiming "Holy fuck! She's a squirter! This'll look fucking awesome on the internet!"

The crowd was now at fever pitch, testsoterone running all around "Let's pick the bitch up!"
As Cheryl was still squirting, a guy on each side of her raised Cheryl off the ground and spread her legs as wide as they'd go, showing off her pussy in front of everyone - dripping with her juices. Cameras were still going off catching all the action.
Cheryl was completely vulnerable, her inviting, irresistable pussy on display and wide open...
The suggestion finally came "Let's fuck her!"
As drunk as Cheryl was she even knew now it was definitely going way too far. She tried to struggle more, tried to pull away from the men holding her, but the more she did, the tighter they held on - she was no match for their strength.
One guy holding Cheryl pulled her by the hair so she looked right at him. He deviously smiled at her "Hold on hot bitch, we're all gonna fuck you! We're gonna fuck you good! And you're gonna like it!" She knew he meant it, these men were going to rape her - she tried struggling more.
Ray couldn't take it anymore, putting all of rationality aside, his lust spilling over the edge - he pulled down his pants aimed his long, stiff, hard cock straight at Cheryl's pussy. Cheryl was shocked - taking one look at her father-in-law, she couldn't believe what he was about to do - he was supposed to protect her! She pleaded with Ray not to do it but he just didn't listen "Why should my son be the only one who gets to fuck this sweet pussy? Huh Cheryl? It's my fucking turn! I'm gettin' old and I deserve a sweet pussy like this. Besides Cher' just look at you, you're such a fucking tease with these big fucking tits." He held them up and tight "God woman you need to be fucked. You're made for fucking. I'm not gonna pass this up bitch - I'm gonna fuck you now... and bitch you are gonna like it!"
And with that he rammed his cock between her lips and into her very, very wet pussy.
Cheryl's mouth gaped open "Ahhhhhhh!!!"
Ray squeezed one of her tits real hard "Take it bitch! Oh God, take my fucking cock!"
Breathing hard Cheryl's voice got louder "AHHHHH!!!!"
Ray then firmly grabbed her ass cheeks so he could push his cock even deeper inside - inch by inch, deeper and deeper - until his huge, thick rod was completely inside her.
Ray owned her "Bitch! You feel so fucking good. You fucking whore! You love this, don't you whore?" Ray started ramming in and out of her tight fuck hole.
Cheryl couldn't believe her father-in-law was actually fucking her - feeling HIS dick inside - it felt so wrong - he betrayed her, and she trusted him - oh my god, her husband's dad was fucking her like she was a piece of meat - not caring a thing about her but lustfully fulfilling his desire. She looked at him "You asshole! You always wanted to do this! You always stare at my tits! And now I know you always wanted to fuck me!"
All Ray could say was "That's right sweet little bitch - you're good for nothing but showing off those big juggs of yours and getting fucked!"
He was still rammming into her - in and out, in and out - so deep his balls slapped against her. Ray felt the urge to cum - surging from his balls - he was totally in the moment, ready to fill her up. Reaching up he grabbed both of her humongous tits and mashed them together - his cock stiffening inside her, Cheryl knew it was time "Oh God! NO! Please don't cum inside me!" Ray refused as he kept pumping. Cheryl looked around for help, trying to free herself. No one cared as they were cheering on Ray "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" The two guys holding her held on even tighter - she just couldn't move. Ray's cock was about to... lengthening inside her pussy... pounding, ramming... he went even faster, deeper inside her... until he let go of her tits, grabbed her ass, rammed his fuck pole as deep as it could go, and then... and then... his cock exploded - shooting gobs of hot juicy spermed filled cum deep inside Cheryl's pussy "AHHHHHH!!!!!' "AHHHHH!!!!" "AHHHHHH!!!!" Ray yelled "OHHHH GOOODDDD!!!" "AHHHHHH!!!!" - as tons of cum kept shooting out, his cock spasming, filling her up. Cheryl was crying, being forced to take it all. She never meant it to get this far... she just wanted to have fun... not to be raped, and certainly not by her father-in-law. She felt him still cumming inside her, his eyes rolled up in his head... and when the last drop came out, his cock still twitching against her pussy walls, Ray grabbed her tits again and told Cheryl "We're not done honey... look behind me sweetheart, look what you started... you can't deny these guys - they're fucking horny, and they ARE going to rape you - I can't stop it. And don't think of telling my son. I'll just say you had you're way with a crowd of young men and I being old couldn't stop it" As he pulled his cock out of her, he kneeled down, push her huge tits together, kissing the nipples, he said "And you're right - I've always loved these big huge whoppers of yours". At that point he moved away "Go ahead Tom, you're next..."

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote