View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:28 AM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default This fucking bitch

I was just over at this other board that has product reviews on skincare, haircare, and shit like that, and they have a board where you cant ask questions, so I posted a bulletin asking what everyone thought about Retinoids and whether its ok for someone in their 20's to use it and if it were dangerous and this fucking uppity ass bitch replied and said that she wouldnt consider 28 y/o skin to be "young", after that in paraphrases she wrote "no offense". Fucking bitch what the fuck do you mean no offence. I was so PISSED off that I tried to respond twice with a comment to her but failed because its a weird system where you have to write in a subject line...Anyhow I finally got it right and said she should be lucky enough to have skin like mine when she is my age and that she doesnt know what the fuck she is talking about. I am probably getting kicked off that site for my mannerism, but who the fuck does this bitch think she is? You dont go on a site dedicated to women obsessed with beauty and SAY some SHIT like that! Am I overreacting??
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote