Thread: Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #6
Surrender2U

Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love paranormal stuff. I personally have never experienced anything, but my aunt and uncle have in their house.

They have a split foyer house. The chandelier use to swing back and forth, kitchen cabinet doors would open, doors would slam shut, their bathroom shower door shattered into a million pieces as they were eating dinner, and they would see footprints on the ceiling in their bathroom.

But the weirdest of them all is when they threw a party and my other aunt said outloud to them "Come with me back to my house and leave them alone here." She said she unlocked her door, walked in the kitchen and her oven flew open! She immediately told them to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, and that was the end of that.

Eventually, they found out that their house was built on an indian's burial, and they got sage, had a shaminon (sp) come out and get rid of them. That's been 30 years and not another peep. I really wish I was old enough to experience it myself.
Surrender2U is offline   Reply With Quote