Thread: Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #5
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My brother recently returned from basic swearing up and down on his government-issue Bible that he kept seeing a little girl in a red dress wandering the barracks at night. Apparently this particular fort was built over the remains of a small immigrant community called Bloodland (which sounds enough like a horror-movie setting on its own!) and where a small girl was supposedly murdered in the tiny schoolhouse out by the guard shack.

I've also seen dead relatives in dreams who seemed to pass messages on to me--my father's older sister is famous in the family for this. Every so often she'll say to someone, 'Did you have an aunt called so-and-so? She says to tell you *message*' and the person's neck will prickle because yes they did have an aunt called so-and-so, but they've never told her that, and she can describe so-and-so without ever having met them or seen a picture.

Anyhow. I've always loved paranormal-investigation shows like Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, all of those. The EVP evidence is my favorite, second only to those rare apparitions!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote