Thread: Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Paranormal

Have you ever had any paranormal experiences ?
I'm curious because some people I trust came up with intriguing stories. Yesterday someone told me he woke up in the middle of the night and saw an egged shaped shinning form floating above the floor.

My best friend told me he saw some kind of a 'thick cloud' moving in his room. He said it was made of tiny things flying together. It stayed for few seconds and left the room.

I never heard any lies from him, except normal practical lies, you know teenagers lies like ' yeah I've dated that girl '

Sometimes I just think they were just testing me just to find out how much I can take before going 'CUT THE SHIT MORON'

What about you ? Seen some ghosts lately ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote