View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Believe me....I completely understand why people want to see the clip. Clips of train wrecks and beheadings and other mayhem get literally millions of hits. The mere fact that people want to see it doesn't bother me or surprise me at all. This is not the first time I've seen this clip - I'm sure that talented Googlers can find it.

What I do find disturbing is the fact that it was made at all.

I also want to remind you that several of your friends and colleagues on this board (myself included, although I'm a newbie), have been victims of real rape. Anyone who has gone through an actual violent rape would not be able to watch that clip without experiencing additional trauma to a greater or lesser degree.

For the record and as I said in the original string, I wholeheartedly support the decision to delete the link. Putting the disturbing nature of the clip aside, the very LAST thing this board needs is to draw the attention of law enforcement and/or citizens who favor censorship. Neither group is liable to understand that we deal in fantasy and rolePLAY here.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote