View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #15
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

His fingers were now running under her skirt, his hand rubbing her thigh, starting from her knee and slowly traveling up her leg. The firmness of her breasts, the feeling of her soft skin had already made him hard, so he rubbed his cock on her legs, smiling as he read the fear in her eyes, her tears exciting him even more.

"Good girl", he said when Nikki promised she was going to speak. "But after what you've done, you better tell me the truth. And I won't stop before you answered my questions: "Who are you working for and for how long have you been stealing?".
Still rubbing her legs with a hand, he turned around to grab her ass cheek and squeezed her tight ass firmly.

She seemed to hesitate, so with his free hand he started exploring her chest again, moving slowly over her shirt, then suddenly, he stopped and violently teared it open, exposing a pretty black bra covering her breasts.
"Take you time to answer my questions", he said, "I can stay all night long".

Last edited by Seven; 08-11-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote