View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 03:05 AM   #11
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shremer felt highly relieved when he finally managed to close the door. Angry, he slapped Nikki hard in her face. "I'll teach you how to behave, you crazy bitch screaming in the street! Rape and kill you, is it really what you want?", he added with a crafty smile.
He locked the door hand put the key safely in his pocket, so she would not escape so easily.

Still holding her by her handcuffs, he took a look at the apartment, to notice almost immediately many items on the corridor and on the living room floor that were reported stolen for a few moment.

"So, that's why you called your home 'very messy'... I understand. Not that I would have disliked panties on the floor as well. But you know, with all that you've got here, I could easily kill you, my 'boss', as you say, would not care a little. We do fight little criminals cunts like you, no matters if there's any small 'incident' during the arrest. Now as you can guess, I'm not really here because of neighbours problem, but we're gonna have a little conversation together, and YOU WILL tell me who you're working for, OK?"

And with a slap of her tight little ass, he led her into her living room, took a chair from the table and placed it in the middle of the room, then forced her to sit down. Leaning over her, his face close to her, so he could almost touch her lips, he added with a smile: "So, now I'm listening to you. What do you have to say?"