View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)

Claire returned to the table, sliding back into the booth her eyes locking with Stalker's as she sipped her drink. "So", Stalker said, "you were saying?" Claire, looked back at Stalker, smiled naughtily, "Saying about what?"

Stalker smiled back at her, all too willing to play this game. "You wanted to talk about me having my way with you". Claire blushed as he said it, hearing the words out loud, but recovered quickly enough to respond flirtatiously. "Mmmmm, that does have a nice ring to it. What would you have in mind?"

Stalker stood up and moved over to Claire's side of the booth, sitting down next to her, wrapping his arm around her, pulling her close to him. Their eyes locked as Claire could feel how strong he was. He moved his head close towards hers, their lips a few inches apart. He moved in towards her, whispering his ideas in Claire's ears. His descriptions included all the things that turned Claire on, being tied up, gags, but without the extreme torture methods that he often used in his stories. By the time he finished, Claire could feel how wet her panties were, the ideas that he had put in her mind were driving her wild. She practically wanted to leave right there, but the voice lingering in her head kept her from letting go. "Gosh", she exclaimed, "that was hot." Stalker smiled back at her, arching his eyebrow at her, waiting for her to say something else. Claire leaned forward, her lips and Stalker's practically touching, waiting for his to meet hers. He pressed his lips against hers, their mouths meeting for the first time, as Claire felt an electricity through her body that she had never felt before. After a few seconds, their lips parted and Claire looked at Stalker, smiling slightly.

"I love your idea and what you told me, but I think I really need to take this slowly. I've never done anything like this before, anything at all, meeting someone on the internet, talking about this type of stuff, I just need to do this very slowly. Is that OK?" Claire looked at Stalker, wondering how he would react.

Stalker smiled warmly back at her. "Of course, hey this is new for me too, so I'm comfortable with taking it slowly." Claire leaned in and kissed him again softly, happy that he seemed so reasonable. They stayed for a couple more drinks, shifting the conversation back to regular things that couples talk about and having a good time. The night grew late and Claire began to get sleepy. Stalker and Claire made their way outside, to where Stalker was staying. Claire was wondering if he would invite her up to his room. They lingered outside talking for a couple of minutes, still enjoying each other's company. Finally, Stalker began to put an end to the night's festivities.

"I've got a long drive tomorrow, so I should get some sleep". Stalker looked at her, guaging her reaction. Claire looked down at her shoes, a little disappointed that she didn't get an invite up.

"So, you think we can do this again soon?", Stalker asked her. Claire broke into a smile and said, "I think that can be arranged." With that, Stalker leaned in and kissed her deeply. Claire wrapped her arms around him as they continued to explore each other's mouths, each of their bodies each wanting more. As they kissed, Stalker took Claire's hands from around his neck, pulling them behind her back softly, holding them there firmly. Claire's body exploded with passion, as she gasped, the feeling of her arms pinned behind her while she was being kissed was almost too much for her to take. She wiggled a bit but Stalker's hands were firm and Claire had no choice but to leave them there. Finally, they separated and Claire looked at him, his hands still firmly in control of her wrists. He smiled wickedly at her, finally letting go of her arms. "Maybe next time, we can try a little more?" Claire smiled back, giving him a final peck on the lips, "We'll have to see about that, won't we?" she replied, a sparkle in her eyes. Stalker laughed, "Chat tomorrow?" "Sounds good, have a safe trip back". Claire kissed him once more on the lips and got into a cab and headed back to her apartment.

As soon as she got back into her apartment, Claire logged into her computer and clicked on her email. In her buzzed state and behind the cover of email, she sent him a far more suggestive message than she had given during their date.

Hey,

Had a great time tonight, wish you would have invited me up and had your way with me, but maybe next time. Chat with you soon.

Claire

Claire lay in bed that night reliving her night with Stalker. It had been, by any measure, a successful date. Part of her desperately wanted to take it to the next level and a part of her remained nervous about doing something like this with someone she barely knew. What she was certain of however, was the feeling she got between her legs when Stalker pulled her arms behind her. She had never felt such a rush before in her life. Just thinking about it lying in bed made her face feel flush and she could feel herself getting aroused. She moved her hand inside her panties as she imagined what would have happened had she accompanied Stalker up to his room. She imagined herself spread across a bed as Stalker stripped her clothes off slowly, moving the flat blade of a knife across her naked flesh, his voice whispering to her what he was about to do to her. Claire closed her eyes and began to massage her clit as the thought of Stalker climbing on top of her and violating her bound body permeated through her mind. It took her no time at all to bring herself to climax and when she did, she came hard, the force of the orgasm surprising her, feeling like nothing she had ever felt before. The night had clearly brought out the best in her sexually as her body tingled all over. Claire showered and went to sleep, the thoughts of Stalker in her head.

When Claire woke up late the next morning, the first thing she did was check her computer. She was delighted to see that she had an email from Stalker.

Hey Claire,

I had a great night too. I'd have invited you up but you told me you wanted to take things slow, so I didn't want to pressure you. But maybe next time.....

Claire read the email, and smiled, enjoying his playfulness, and appreciating how he had respected her wishes. After all, she had said she wanted to take it slowly. The fact that he had listened meant that he understood how strange a situation this was.

Stalker returned to his town that night, and their relationship resumed as it had previously, with their online chatting. The next night they resumed their chatting, reviewing their date from the night before. They were chatting about what a good time each had had, when Stalker steered the topic to what happened after they parted ways.

"So what would have happened if I invited you up to my room last night?"

Claire smiled, thinking to herself, if only he knew what I wanted to happen. "I don't know, maybe a continuation of what happened on the sidewalk..."

"Did you like when I pulled your wrists behind your back?"

"Mmmmhmmmm"

"Maybe next time if I come down, I'll bring some equipment to make sure you can't go anywhere...."

Claire, feeling herself getting increasingly turned on, playfully replied, "What makes you think I'll let you use it?"

"Well, maybe I'll bring it just in case".

Claire smiled at the response. She was dying to know when he was next coming down to the city to visit her but didn't want to see forward. "You'll have to let me know when you're coming down to the city again so I can make sure I notify the authorities. "

"Well, it just so happens that I have to be down there again in two weeks. You think the police will be available then?"

Claire smiled, "Well, maybe not, so you may have me all to yourself."

The two weeks prior to their second date, the chats and emails were far more suggestive and flirtatious, Claire was looser and less tense than she had been at times previously and more willing to let herself go. She would tell Stalker what she was wearing and what type of underwear she liked, they talked about sex and past relationships. It was like being in a real relationship, only online. Claire was as happy as she had been in some time. She had met Stalker and he had been a real person. A handsome real person, in fact. Claire found herself thinking about him often. It seemed like forever but the day finally came and Claire and Stalker arranged to meet for dinner close to Stalker's hotel. For their second date, Claire dressed a tad more seductively, wearing a short black dress that hugged her figure and even showed a hint of cleavage. As she got ready to leave, she looked at herself in the mirror and knew that she looked great. She found herself looking forward to this more than any date she had recently.

When Claire arrived at the restaurant, Stalker was there waiting for her. "Wow, you look incredible.", Stalker exclaimed taking in her body, admiring her curves. Claire smiled shyly, feeling her face flush as she noticed him checking out her figure. He took her by the hand and led her to the table.

Their second date was markedly different from the first. Claire felt at ease from the start and the conversation flowed easily and naturally. They shared a couple of bottles of wine and as the alcohol flowed and the night wore on, they both became more flirtatious and suggestive. Claire found herself extremely aroused and by the time they had dessert she knew she would go back to Stalker's room if he asked her. Stalker paid the bill and they went outside in the cool night air. His hotel was only a couple of blocks away and they walked together arm and arm. They stood outside the entrance again and again Stalker kissed her. As their eyes opened and they stared at each other, Stalker smiled at her.

"Want to come up?"
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote