View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:30 AM   #1
Professor Blindside

Professor Blindside has initial reputation
Default Anyone else do rape RP in Second Life?

I've recently started checking out the non-consensual RP communities in Second Life, and I thought it might be a topic of interest to some people on here. SL is a game where you can create a customized avatar, and there is a lot of adult RP to be found within the game. One common game is "Capture RP", which has a bunch of players tagged "Predator" and "Prey" released into a maze - the predators chase the prey, and once they've caught them, the prey can't move freely and the predator can RP what they wish.

I'm finding it to be a lot of fun so far - there's a distinct lack of straight guys, which I found surprising, since the men seem to outnumber the women here on RB. It's particularly good for someone like me, who wants fantasy scenarios with some visual context rather than pure text or pure video.

Anyone else here play the game, or have played it at some point? What are your experiences, good or bad? Do you find visual mediums like this make RP easier, or do they take away from the experience because no visual is perfect?
Professor Blindside is offline   Reply With Quote