View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thinking About the Future Pt.1

Stacy Collins was an attractive twenty-six year old brunette. Her shoulder length hair framed a heart shaped face with large, brown eyes, a pixie nose and full lips. She had a slim, athletic body and long shapely legs. Having just finished work, she was dressed in a white satin blouse, red skirt and matching red high heels.

Stacy hummed happily to herself as she pulled into traffic and started the drive home. To Stacy, the day, the whole world was beautiful. She had learned only two weeks ago that she was pregnant with her first child and she and her husband were thrilled at the prospect of becoming parents.

Stacy punched the button on the remote control garage door opener as she turned the two-year-old Chevy into the driveway of the condo that she shared with her husband of six months. Pulling into the garage, she switched off the engine and once more pressed the button on the remote to close the door.

Stacy got out of the car and unlocked the connecting door between the garage and the condo. Closing the door behind her, she went to the dining room and put her purse on the shelf in the small coat closet.

As she turned away from the closet, her heart skipped a beat at the sight of three masked men standing in front of her. Before she could react, the three rushed her, slamming her back against the wall. Two of them held her by the arms while the third clamped a hand over her mouth. Stacy's blood ran cold as the shiny blade of a knife was passed before her eyes.

"Listen, bitch," the one holding the knife said, "if you try to scream, you try to fight, I'll cut your fucking throat. I'll kill you and that little bastard you're carrying. You understand? You and your fucking kid will both die!"

Without waiting for a response, he dropped his hand from her mouth and started rubbing her breast. Stacy whimpered but didn't try to scream. She had to protect her baby, no matter what.

"Please don't!" Stacy pleaded as she tried to twist away from the hand. "Please stop it! Please! My purse! T-there's money in my purse! T-take it and go! I won't tell anyone, I promise! Just please don't h-hurt me!"

"Oh, we'll take your money, sweetheart. We'll take it right after we finish fucking the shit out of you!"

"Oh, God NO!" Stacy's eyes bulged as the words registered on her brain. "Please don't! PLEASE!"

Stacy tried to hold back as they began dragging her down the hall towards the bedroom, but they were too strong for her. She had never felt pure terror before in her life, but now she understood exactly what it was.

"Please don't! Dear God PLEASE doesn't!" Stacy begged through her tears as they pulled her into the bedroom. As they entered, she was even more shocked to see a fourth man in the room and two cameras set up on tripods.

"You like the set up, bitch? The one camera's digital, the other's a Polaroid. We shoot the whole party with both cameras. The digitals go out on the web for the world to see. The Polaroid's.....well, let's just say we have a use for the Polaroid's."

"Oh, God, please leave me alone!" Stacy begged as she was pushed farther into the bedroom. This couldn't be happening to her. It COULDN'T be!

"Okay, bitch," the one said. "Strip."

"I-I c-can't! P-please don't m-make me!"

"Strip, or kiss your fucking rug rat goodbye!" Stacy saw the light glint off of the blade as the knife came up. She had to protect her baby. No matter what, she had to protect it. With tears burning her cheeks and her body trembling, Stacy began slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

Three of the intruders watched as Stacy slowly undressed, while the fourth snapped pictures. Soon, she stood naked before them, trembling in fear at what she knew was coming.

"Now, put this on." One of them said as he placed some items on the bed. She looked down and saw a white satin garter belt, light tan nylons, and white high heels with ankle straps. They must have gone through her closet and drawers and picked them out. They actually wanted her to look sexy for them!

"Please. Oh please." Stacy whimpered.

"NOW!" the one with the knife screamed.

The cameras kept clicking as Stacy put on the garter belt and slipped nylons onto her long, shapely legs. She kept telling herself that she was doing this for her baby, over and over, as she clipped the garters to the tops of the nylons. She slipped her feet into the high heels and buckled the straps around her trim ankles, then stood up.

"Nice. Real nice!' one of them muttered. "Now, onto the bed!"

Slowly, resignedly, Stacy climbed onto the bed and laid on her back. Almost immediately, the three men who had brought her into the bedroom were all over her.

"Stop it! Please stop it!!" she cried as the three manhandled her. Hands and mouths were all over her while the fourth continued making a photographic record of Stacy's torment.

"Please don't! You're HURTING me! Please STOP it!" she pleaded as she felt fingers being jammed up inside her while mouths were sucking on both of her tits. "Oh God, please stop it! Please leave me alone!"

She felt one of them moving up between her legs, lifting them with his arms as he did. She felt the head of his cock pressing against her, beginning to force her open. A second was manoeuvring around so that he was kneeling above her head.

"No! Don't do this! Please, PLEASE don't. Nnnuu ... nnnuu ... Don't! ... nnnuu ... nnnuu ... Don't! DON'T! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Stacy cried out as the one between her legs sunk his cock completely into her with one vicious thrust.

"Oh God, get OUT of me! ... nnnuu ... nnnuu ... STOP it! ... ooohhhhh ... G-get OUT of me! ... nnnuu ... nnnuu ... PLEASE leave me ALONE!"

As the one between her legs slid his cock in and out of her, the one kneeling above her head pulled out his cock. Holding it in one hand, he grabbed Stacy's hair in the other and started moving towards her.

"No!" Stacy whimpered as she saw the cock approach her face. "Oh please no! Please! Y-you c-can't! Not that! Please not that! No! Oh dear God, no! Please NNNOOMMMmmmuummpphhuurrrgggg!!" Stacy's pleas were cut off by the thick, hard cock that was forced into her mouth. She felt as if she were going to be sick to her stomach as the rapist began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, face fucking her while his companion continued fucking her pussy.

Stacy had never felt such shame or humiliation in her life. Being fucked simultaneously in the mouth and pussy, while the third rapist sucked on her tits and the fourth took pictures, was more than she could stand. Nothing could be worse than this.

"Okay," the one buried in her pussy said, "time to shift position."

Stacy had no idea what he meant, but gratefully sucked air into her A lung as the cock was pulled out of her mouth.

"Now you listen to me, bitch," the one still buried inside her pussy said, "you do exactly as you're told and you just might live long enough to give birth. Understand?"

"Y-yes. I u-understand. I'll d-do anything you s-say. Just p-please d-don't kill me. Please, d-don't kill my baby!"

"Okay." He said. "I'm going to lay on my back, and you're going to get on top of me. I want you on your knees, straddling me with my dick inside you. Got it?"

"Y-yes." Stacy barely whispered. She didn't want to do this, didn't want to cooperate with her rapist, but she had to survive. She HAD to! She would do anything to protect her unborn baby.

The rapist pulled his dick out of her and laid back on the bed. Stacy got to her knees and moved to him. She straddled his body while the cameras kept clicking. He was holding his rock hard cock straight up and Stacy lowered herself onto it while the tears of shame rolled down her face.

"Oh, yeah!" he moaned as he put his hands on Stacy's slim waist and began moving her on his cock. "You got some good pussy, bitch. Now, move. You know how. Up and down, side to side. Ride my cock like you love it!"

Stacy sobbed and she did as she was told and the cameras continued clicking. She could imagine what the pictures would look like. Her on top of this animal, impaling herself repeatedly on his cock. The garter belt, nylons and heels. This wouldn't look like rape to the cameras. It would look as if she were a willing participant! Oh God, why her? Why was this happening to her?

"Now, lean forward. On your hands and knees."

Stacy bent forward at the waist and supported herself on her hands. At that point, the one who had been in her mouth climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of her.

"Open wide," he told her, "it's time to suck cock again!"

Stacy's face burned red with shame as she opened her mouth and let the rapist slides his cock between her lips. He grabbed her by the hair on each side of her head and began forcing her mouth up and down the length of his shaft. She felt the two cocks sliding in and out of her as the double rape continued. As the two raped her, she felt the bed shift slightly.

"Mmmuuurrrggg!" she groaned around the cock in her mouth as she felt a third cock begin pressing against her asshole. This couldn't be happening! It just COULDN'T be!

"MMMMUUUUUUU!" she cried out as she felt the head of the third cock spread her asshole and enter her rectum. She felt as if she were being torn in half as he fucked his way deeper into her bowels while the other two cocks continued sliding in and out of her mouth and pussy. He forced his way deeper into her bowels until all three cocks were completely buried inside her. She had never thought anyone could experience so much pain.

"Mmmuurrrrgggggg ... guuurrrrgggg ... uuurrrrrgggg" Stacy gagged as the cock in her mouth was shoved into her throat. All three cocks were moving more rapidly inside of her. She heard all three rapists start to moan and she knew they were getting close. From the corner of her eye, she saw the fourth one still taking pictures with the two cameras.

"Don't you dribble any cum on me when he blows his load in your mouth, bitch." the rapist underneath her said. "You dribble cum on me, and there will be trouble!"

Stacy whimpered as she realized that she would have to swallow any and all cum that would be sprayed into her mouth. She had never swallowed cum in her life, and the thought sickened her.

"MMMMMUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out in pain as the three cocks pounded into her with increasing ferocity. "MMMUUU ... MMMUUU ... MMMUUU!"

Stacy felt the perspiration forming on her body from the exertions being forced upon her. Still they continued pounding into her, filling her pussy, ass and mouth with their swollen cocks. She felt all three of them beginning to throb and twitch inside her.

"RRRRRRGGGGGGG!" she retched as a thick wad of hot cum splattered against the back of her throat. As she started swallowing the load being pumped into her mouth, she felt the one in her asshole begin to spray her bowels with cum, and almost immediately felt the warmth spreading through her pussy as the third one exploded inside her.

Over and over she swallowed the cum being pumped into her throat as the cocks in her ass and pussy continued flooding her insides. Gradually, as they drained the last of their cum into her, the three rapists slowed their pace until they finally stopped. The one in her mouth was the first to pull out and she covered her mouth with a hand to insure she didn't dribble on the one underneath her. Next, the cock buried deep in her asshole was pulled out. Finally, the one underneath her shoved her off of him sideways and she collapsed on the bed.

Stacy curled into a fetal position and cried quietly. She could feel the cum leaking out of her pussy and asshole. She could taste the residue that coated her tongue and mouth. What had she done to deserve this? What could she have possibly done to deserve such a terrible punishment?

"Oh, no." she whimpered as she saw the one who had been taking pictures pull out his cock and crawl onto the bed. "Oh, please, no more."

Pushing her onto her back, he straddled her head and rested his buttocks on her chest. Taking his cock in his hand, he started rubbing the head over her lips.

"Come on, sweetheart, open up."

Stacy squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered as she slowly opened her mouth. She felt the swollen cock slide between her lips and into her mouth. Taking her by the hair, he pulled her to him, jamming his cock back into her throat.

"RRRRGGGGG ... MMMUUUURRRRR ... RRRR ... RRRR ... RRRRGGGGG!" Stacy was gagging on the cock being fucked in and out of her throat. She could only pray that he would be quick, that he would finish so they would leave her alone. Her hands clutched at the bedclothes, twisting them in her fists in frustration.

Two of the other rapists were now manning the cameras, getting numerous shots of the cock sliding in and out between Stacy's lips. The one raping her mouth felt his excitement grow as he repeatedly watched his cock disappear into her mouth.

"MMMUUUURRRRR ... MMMUUUURRRRR ... MMMUUUURRRRR!" Stacy fought down the urge to vomit as she gagged and retched on the swollen piece of meat that filled her mouth. Her jaws ached from being forced open so wide for so long.

Stacy heard the rapist begin to groan deep in his throat. She felt him throbbing in her mouth. His cock began twitching as he drove it into her with increasing speed.

"RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" Stacy retched as he shot the first wave of hot cum down her throat. Two, three, four times he shot thick wads of cum into her throat until finally, satiated, he let the last remnants of his semen dribble onto her tongue.

"Oh, man," he muttered, "was that good! You got a good fucking mouth, bitch."

Stacy whimpered softly as the rapist's cock slowly softened in her mouth. Finally, with a sigh of pleasure, he pulled out of her and climbed off the bed.

"Please, g-go now. Please, j-just go." Stacy pleaded.

"Not quite yet, sweetheart. Not quite yet. Okay guys," one rapist said, "check the place for valuables. Nothing that's hard to fence. Money, jewellery, credit cards, you know the drill."

Stacy lay on the bed crying softly as she listened to the four rapists ransack the condo. They were obviously expert at what they were doing, as they were finished in 15 minutes.

Coming back to the bedroom, one of the rapists gazed quietly at Stacy for a moment, then said "You look good, bitch. You look real good. I think maybe I'll have seconds before we take off."

Stacy turned her head to the side and closed her eyes as the rapist climbed between her legs and lowered himself on top of her. She whimpered softly as she felt him shove his cock deep into her and begin stroking his meat in and out of her. Tears traced a path down her cheeks as the rapist grunted and sweated on top of her, using her like a piece of meat. She lost track of time, but finally felt the heat of his cum spreading through her.

She prayed that it was over, but it wasn't. As soon as he climbed off of her, one of the others took his place, and she groaned deep in her throat as she was once more filled with a swollen cock. Over and over he impaled her on his cock, driving into her with a frenzy until she felt him spraying her insides with his disgusting fluids. With a sigh of satisfaction, the rapist collapsed on top of her. Then, with a grunt, he lifted him off of her.

Before the cum from the latest rape could even begin leaking out of her, the third rapist was cramming himself into her. Stacy groaned as she felt him pounding repeatedly into her, his body moving on hers as he crushed her to the bed. She tried to escape into her mind, but the horror and the frustration of what was happening to her was too overwhelming. And then she heard him moan, felt his cock twitching and throbbing inside her, and then felt the explosion of hot filth that flooded her insides.

As the third rapist climbed off of her, the fourth leaned over her. Looking her in the eyes, he said "Roll over, bitch. We're going up the Hershey Highway."

"Oh God, no." Stacy whispered as her eyes filled with tears. "Oh, please no."

"Roll the fuck over, bitch!"

Her body wracked with sobs, Stacy slowly rolled over onto her stomach and spread her legs. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she felt the rapist climbs onto the bed and then lower himself onto her back. She gritted her teeth against the pain and groaned as he began forcing his way into her bowels. Every thrust took him deeper into her until he was finally buried completely inside of her.

He then began fucking her brutally, withdrawing and thrusting, withdrawing and thrusting, over and over with ever increasing ferocity. Stacy was trembling and crying out with each drive into her. She felt as if she were being torn in two. The pain was so intense that she was having trouble catching her breath. And then she felt him explode inside her, felt the heat of his cum spreading through her. Slowly his pace subsided until finally he lay still on top of her. She felt him softening inside of her as he panted in her ear.

Pulling out of Stacy, the rapist climbed off of the bed. She could feel the coolness of the air conditioning drying her sweat coated body. One of them took her by the shoulder and rolled her onto her back.

"No more." She whimpered softly. "Please no more."

"No more, sweetheart. We're had enough of your pussy."

Finally, mercifully, they were done with her. Stacy felt dirty, dirty to the point that she didn't think she would ever be clean again. She could still feel the pain in her rectum, taste the foulness in her mouth, and feel the four loads of cum leaking from her ravaged vagina.

"What are you doing? Let me GO!" she groaned as two of the rapists grabbed her arms and pulled them over her head, while the other two grabbed her by the ankles. Stacy saw short pieces of rope come into view, and in less than a minute she was tied spread-eagled to the four corners of the bed. More pictures were taken with both the Polaroid and the digital camera.

"Well," said one of them as he looked down at Stacy, "we got everything we came for, so we'll be leaving pretty soon."

"Please," Stacy begged, "please don't leave me like this. I-I don't want my h-husband to find m-me like this. Not like this!" Stacy could imagine what she looked like, tied down with her body forming an X on the bed, naked except for the garter belt, nylons and high heels.

"Hey, you never know, bitch. Hubby may just like seeing you like this. Hell, he may just fuck you himself before he unties you. Besides, he's going to see a lot more than just you spread out on the bed. Remember the Polaroid's?" He chuckled and glanced to his left. Stacy looked as well.

"Oh, God, no! Oh, God PLEASE no!" One of the other rapists was fastening the Polaroid pictures to the sliding mirrored doors of the closet with scotch tape. There must have been two dozen showing everything that Stacy had been forced to do.

"Hubby's going to love seeing these, bitch. How about the one with you taking three cocks at once? He'll probably cream his jeans over that one. Or the one that shows you lowering yourself onto my cock? Sure doesn't LOOK like rape, does it? He might just start thinking you were a WILLING participant!"

"Please don't do this! PLEASE! I won't say anything. I won't tell ANYBODY! Just PLEASE don't leave me like this!" Stacy couldn't stand the thought of Jerry coming home to find her like this. To find those PICTURES!

"Oh, no. You stay just like this. Give hubby a thrill. But you know something, bitch? You're lucky that you're already pregnant, or you might have been having one of our kids in a few months." He chuckled at the look of revulsion on Stacy's face at the mere thought. Turning, he left the bedroom and pulled the door closed.

Denise Rhodes was twenty eight years old and had been working at the Jackson City Rape Crisis Centre for four years. Having survived a brutal gang rape when she was nineteen, she had devoted herself to helping other rape survivors deal with the horrors they had experienced. She was working at her desk in the Centre when the phone rang.

"Rape Crisis Centre, Denise Rhodes speaking."

"Denise, it's Steve." Denise immediately recognized the voice of Sergeant Steve Richards of the Jackson City Police Department.

"Hi, Steve. How's everything going?"

"Not good. I'm afraid this isn't a social call, Denise. I'm over at Hillside Hospital. We've got a victim of a gang rape, a bad one. She's going to need a counsellor for sure. Are you free?"

"Of course I am, Steve. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. You can fill me in then."

Denise hung up the phone and grabbed her purse as she left her small office. She was semi casually dressed in a white silk blouse, a short black skirt and black high heels. She stood five foot five and weighed one hundred and ten pounds. She had an excellent figure, and she kept her body toned with daily exercise and martial arts practice three times a week. She had the well-shaped legs of a professional dancer, and a baby doll face with large brown eyes and full lips. Her thick brunette hair fell to just below her shoulders.

Denise put the key into the ignition of her late model Ford and started the engine. As she pulled out into traffic, she thought of her dear friend, Steve Richards. Denise and Steve had originally met when Jimmy Edwards, a twenty two year old rapist, made the mistake of attempting to attack Denise. Steve had been the officer investigating the resultant shooting, which was eventually ruled justifiable. That initial meeting had lead to a fast friendship between the two, and that friendship had led to Steve and Denise teaming up eight months later to hunt down a trio of vicious serial rapists. Steve had also helped Denise to obtain justice for a fifteen-year-old incest victim who the courts had failed. All in all, thought Denise, a productive partnership.

Denise got lucky with the traffic lights and made it to the hospital in twelve minutes. Parking her car, she entered the hospital through the Emergency Room and almost immediately saw Steve Richards.

"Hi, kid" he smiled at her. "Sorry to have to see you under these circumstances."

"I know. What have we got?"

"Gang rape, right in her own home. Four of them. They used her pretty badly from what the doctors tell me. Left her tied to the bed so that her husband could find her when he got home. And as if that wasn't enough, the low life bastards took Polaroid's of the whole thing and left them taped to the closet door."

"God! What kind of scum are they?"

"I don't know, Denise. Likely sadistic. Possibly psychotic. Definitely dangerous. I'm going to need everything that I can get if I'm going to take them down. That's one of the reasons I called you. She's going to need counselling, sure, but she'll also be more prone to talk to you rather than me."

"Okay. Let's go see her, then."

Steve and Denise entered the small examination room where Stacy Collins sat on a table wearing the typical hospital gown. Her face was pale and tear stained, and her body still trembled. Steve glanced towards the door, and the doctor nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Stacy? I'm Denise Rhodes from the Rape Crisis Centre. This is Sergeant Richards with the police department. Do you feel up to talking to us?"

"Do I have to?" Stacy asked in a little girl voice.

"No, you don't have to, but we can't help you if you don't." Denise took her by the hand. "We're only here to help, Stacy. You can trust us."

"Okay. I guess." Stacy nearly whispered as she looked at the floor.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Denise asked as Steve took out his notebook and pen. Officially, this was his case and he should be doing the questioning. He knew, however, that Stacy Collins would be much more prone to open up to Denise than to him. Steve was the type of cop that cared more for results than for regulations.

"I, umm, I got off work and .... and drove home. I let myself in and .... they ... they were w-waiting for m-me." The tears began welling up in her eyes and her voice cracked. "They ... they t-told me that ... if ... if I didn't d-do wh-what they said ... they said ... they said ... that they would k-kill my b-baby."

Denise put her arms around Stacy and allowed her to cry on her shoulder. After a few minutes, she was recovered enough to continue.

"They ... they t-took me into the bedroom ... and ... and ...they m-made m-me do th-things. I didn't want to!" she looked rapidly between Steve and Denise. "I didn't want to! I h-had to protect m-my b-baby!"

Once more Stacy broke down and Denise comforted her. When she finally settled down, Steve stepped forward and in the gentle voice that many big men have asked "Mrs. Collins, did you ask these men not to hurt you because you were pregnant?"

Stacy looked confused for a moment, then said "N-no. I ... I didn't. I never said ... anything. They did. They s-said .... said 'I'll k-kill you and the l-little bastard you're carrying."

Steve stepped back and let Denise continue as he scribbled rapidly in his notebook. As Stacy Collins told her story, Steve felt first anger, then rage and finally a cold hatred for the men he was now hunting.

The interview had lasted another hour while Denise had gradually, gently got all the details of the crime from Stacy Collins. Steve had recorded it all in his notebook. The two of them now sat across from each other in Steve's office at Police Headquarters.

"They sure didn't leave much to go on, did they, Steve?" Denise asked after sipping coffee from an old china mug.

"No they didn't. Real pros, seems like. Nobody saw them enter the condo, nobody saw them leave. No strange vehicles noticed in the area. No finger prints. Ski masks so the victim can't describe them. No, they didn't leave much at all."

"Then what do you do, Steve? You don't even have a starting point for an investigation."

"I wouldn't go quite that far. It's not much, but I do have a small thread to start tugging at."

"And just what might that be, oh great Sherlock?"

"How did Mrs. Collins look to you, Denise?"

Denise looked confused. "Well, she looked pale and battered. She looked like she wanted to be sick to her stomach. She looked just like someone who had been through a terribly traumatic experience. So what?"

"Did she look pregnant?" Steve asked.

"What? Well, no. No, she didn't look pregnant. She isn't far enough along to be showing. So what?"

Steve stared at Denise without saying a word, a small, grim smile on his lips. Denise didn't know what he was getting at. Why even ask .... then her eyes bulged and she looked over at Steve.

Denise slapped her hand on the desk and nearly shouted "She isn't showing! Of course! So how did the rapists know that she was pregnant?"

"Now you have it, my dear Watson! How indeed did they know? At least one of them had information of a personal nature about Mrs. Collins. Neighbour? Co-worker? Co-worker of her husband? Friend of the family? Somewhere there is a connection. Granted, it isn't much, but I've started cases with less."

"Well start this one, Steve, and get those bastards. Get them before they kill somebody."

(Part Two Follows)
Bird of Prey is offline   Reply With Quote