View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:21 AM   #18
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

Next the car pulls up outside a very dingey house (filmed near Aylesbury) and the girls are dragged inside. Next scene shows them sitting on torn sofas in a messy living room. Two more gang members arrive (one of which is me in a ski mask). They do not speak to the girls but stand briefy staring at them. The cocky girl starts shouting how her brother will have them 'fucked up', then the large white guy (meeee :-D) walks up and pistol whips them both in the face. The other girl starts crying, while the cocky one grabs her cheek and spits at me. Two of the gang members walk up and drag her up by her hair. One stands behind her with her arms twisted back, the other stares at her briefy, then punches her in the gut (have to say she acted the reaction to this PERFECTLY, you could even hear air hiss out as she bent back). After recovering from the winding she goes quiet. Then the arm grabber pulls her off of the floor, and I walk over and rip her top off, which suddenly frightens her....
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote