View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 03:26 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Really? Men are choosing to be emasculated. Allowing it. They're so desperate for cunt that they will agree to anything to get it. In a way it's still rape. I'll lie your fucking knickers off because I'm a ruthless twat with a hard on.

Which makes all this legislation pointless. Men are still going to have their way.

Personally I'd sooner spend the rest of my life wanking than to have to go through all that bollocks! As far as I'm concerned, women may well be capable of filling traditional male roles. They may well be as intelligent as us, even if they're either wired or brainwashed differently. One simple, unalterable, undeniable fact is that women are physically weaker than men. Whatever societal constraints you put on that, I will never recognise.

Women will always be rape meat, property, to me. I will never think differently. The only thing that stops me from taking any woman at will is self-preservation. It doesn't mean I hate women. It just means I recognise that humans have developed etiquette that is greater than my ability to over come.

Sorry about that.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote