View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was chatting about this with my ex a while ago and his take on it was this:.

Men are being emasculated, to show power or anger to a woman is viewed as wrong by society now, so to have fantasies of raping a woman would make you a social pariah and so in turn men are often plagued by guilt by having such thoughts. The flip side of course is that we as women are also viewed as lepers for fantasising about the same thing.

Personally I like a man to be a man, to show me he is the one in control, he makes the decisions and that's the end of it. I don't want a so called 'New' man, I want one whose going to tell me we're having sex and that's the end of it, no discussion it's happening.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote