View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would think that, since we all understand this side of us exists, we have a small advantage over our fellow humans...

Maybe the 'thrill' comes from exploring that which society generally forbids us...yes, mores and rules and laws need to be in place for very valid reasons, but legislation cannot remove the existence of our thoughts, it can only attempt to control them by promising consequences if those thoughts are acted upon.

So apart from a possible 'thrill' of playing with the 'forbidden',..maybe it also has something to do with letting that purely instinctual side of us run free in some manner...in a safe and controllable way....just feeling that adrenaline turn loose in our systems as we explore a no-holds-barred aspect of a nature all of us have to varying degrees...

I know it all sounds pretty philosophical at times, but I have thought about it a lot...anyway, my 2 cents for the day..

As always, feel free to comment or reply...a lot of us here enjoy intellectual play as well as the sexual..

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote