View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 04:44 AM   #81
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
I would have to agree with some of the posters on here, I definitely can't do underage. That's just plain sick (no offense if that's your thing, you sick bastard), I also would have a problem with elder women. My ideal range would be between 18 and 30, although some women you can make an exemption for. For instance: Selma Hayek. She's 46 but damn I'd rape her so hard her internal organs would be reorganized.

I'm also not into the obese girl thing. However, I think it'd be awesome if I had a really tight athletic chick and I ate a bunch of McDonald's to become obese myself just so I could give her the added humiliation of being an obese man's fuck toy.
Well said, re the underage thing. As for the ideal age range, I think there are a lot of women who look great at 40, not just a few. Myself, I'm often mistaken for a 20-something year old and I have two lovers - one is 23, the other 26. They both do their damnedest to rearrange my internal organs on a regular basis (separately from each other, sadly). Of course, the age is not an issue, because neither of them is a serious prospect for a relationship. If they did want to go the extra step, I'd turn them down. Seriously.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote