Thread: Raping Dana
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #4
van_virinun

van_virinun has initial reputation
Default Re: Revision

Ah, working alone, I see.

Well, then definitely a taser. If you do it in the neck, it sends am impulse straight to the brain and knocks the other person out very quickly.

Chlorophorm, on the other hand, does not work nearly as well, as the movies want you to believe. It takes like 5-10 minutes for a person to succumb to it and that's plenty of time for trouble to come your way. Not my pick.

Then you can tape her up with duct tape and take her where you want.

Now, where to take her? Since you can't really take her to your home, the options I see are:

- One of those warehouses for rent. Nice and remote, it shouldn't give you any trouble, if you gag her properly, so she cannot scream for help. Not many people around anyway.

- Her own place, lol. Not sure whether it's a smart move, but hey, it might work if you like blackmail her into taking you there. Still, maybe a little risky.

- Or, if you want to keep it mobile, is you can rent one of those U-Haul trucks and put her in the back. Some of them trucks are so big, you can have a whole torture chamber there! All you need to do is drive it to some remote location and have fun.

I have to admit, she does have a very nice rack. Would be great to boobie-fuck her adn then torment her nipples.
van_virinun is offline   Reply With Quote