View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 03:55 PM   #35
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Public Response to your PM

Rapel0ad:

I appreciate your predicament. I too have been through the file size skirmishes. I will do as you ask and will help out as much as I can.

First, Crotch_Ripper doesn’t hate you. There are very few shades of gray regarding his operation of this board. It’s pretty much black and white.

Second, this is not a democracy. You must play by the rules as defined or understood by the moderators or play somewhere else.

Third, I agree with you regarding your opinion that a rape scene with BDSM is still a rape scene. The film in question was deleted prior to my seeing it so I can’t speak to specifics. However, if there is a definition problem, simply move the film in question to a new thread in the BDSM section. Problem solved without foul. Additionally, there are often more viewers in the BDSM section.

Fourth, posting for profit has always been frowned upon on this board. Before it becomes glaringly obvious that profit is your motive here, it’s probably better to bid a fond farewell and depart on a friendly basis.

I currently have premium accounts at Subyshare, Fileboom, Depfiles, Keep2share and Mediafire.

Until recently, I was posting using Subyshare and fileboom. Both would delete your files at the mere hint of a copyright violation by any disgruntled ass and would drop them in any event after 90 days of inactivity. All but Mediafire were post to profit sites and placed your downloaders at risk at every possible opportunity.

Mediafire costs less than $50.00 per year for 1TB of storage, no minimum free download size limits, doesn’t delete your files unless the actual copyright holder complains, offers high speed to all downloaders, offers a no nonsense business like format and minimal ads to free downloaders.

I sincerely appreciate your input here and trust that you can manage to fit an apparently round peg into a square hole.

Good Luck!

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote