View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 07:06 PM   #1
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation
Wink The Andering Reddson Memory POLL

Now... this Thread is runnin' almost a Month now, and many of You took - at least! - 1 look at it (almost 600 Views by now!) and may have picked already his/her very Fav' amongst Skip's quotes!! Those who havent though, can quickly (re-)read the Stuff so far in Rowdy Room - and tell me their Choice!!
This is a Poll designed 2 find + honor the ultimate Andy-quote... if possible at all!! -- 4 those amongst ye who cant make up their Mind as hard as they try i allowed multiple Choices!!
Poll-options are simply "1-30" referin' 2 the Day posted, and as RBs Polls allow only a Max. of 10 Poll-op's, i decided 2 split it in 3 Parts - this of course the 2nd, and i enter the same Text in Part 1! The 3rd and last Poll-part has yet 2 wait 'til the month is finished... but im gonna bring it at Time, and in Order 2 really give any1 the Chance 2 cast Vote, they will all run a Total of 3 Weeks - in this case, right from now!! If Participation is sufficent, i may repeat the whole Action 4 October - lets C!!
-- And now gimme ur Voice pls!!! --
Ehm... what?! Yes, MADDOG, 'scusi but im afraid ye have 2 read 'em All!!!

Last edited by Vivienne; 09-25-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Vivienne is offline   Reply With Quote