Thread: The Courtroom
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #53
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stern and Sierra etc, I completely see your point of view and am not saying anything is wrong with the thread, I know I have found soooooo much validation knowing there are others out there who are survivors and also enjoy rape and can post here. I know its rare when it happens that someone comes actually looking for a support site and wel I guess that can't be helped and you are right they should be able to see its a rape fetish site straight away

I am a bit drunk atm so sorry if i am making no sense

I don't have aproble with the real rape thread again, i believe talkign to many women on these sorts of sites has helped me alot