Thread: The Courtroom
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 04:25 AM   #51
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

1)
I honestly don't see any danger of anyone looking for a rape support site, a help group, a therapy forum, etc. might accidentally stumble upon RB, mistake it for one of those, post their own experience and suddenly realize they misunderstood the concept of our site.

Someone new to RB would have to look for the Real Rape thread, browsing the forum to find it. Now - if this person strolls around RB without noticing it's clearly not any kind of rape support group, without noticing this is a sexual fetish board ... ?

Sorry but this person requires help on a whole different level.

2)
The occasionally raised objection based on people getting off on the stories posted there is - in my opinion - negligible. RB is a board for adults and I expect adults to be able to comprehend this possibility and make up their minds. Nobody is forced to post anything there. If you wish to keep your own story to yourself ... just do.

3)
Sierra already mentioned her own reasons for posting there. It's safe to assume every single person who posted there had their own reasons to do so as well, same as the people who chose not to post had their reasons, too.

I understand and appreciate members stating their feelings towards the Real Rape thread but I think as long as people use it - keep in mind these people are members on RB, mostly having rape fantasies themselves - there seems to be a need for a place like the Real Rape thread, even on RB.

4)
I actually don't see a contradiction of creating RB - a place for people who share the ravishment fetish - and on RB have a place offering members who have been raped for real to talk about it, thus showing every visitor we are well aware of the difference between fantasy and reality, showing every visitor we're not just creeps and rummies but people who do care about the real thing as well.