Thread: The Courtroom
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:40 AM   #50
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Personally I think it should stay.

I understand about the types of people you mention, but these probably lurk around rape survivors sites as well.

I have to agree with Sierra, this is probably one of the few places on the web where survivors of sexual crimes (I hate to use the word victims), will find people who won’t faint at the mere mention of the word rape.

If out of all the members that have posted there, one has found peace through it, then it is worth it.

The women, and men, who have suffered this and survived have my sincere admiration, as I know they do yours DO.

Whether it sits well on a Rape Fantasy board, I think that is a case of horse for course.

Last edited by pervipete; 06-05-2009 at 04:45 AM. Reason: spelling and grammer
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote