Thread: The Courtroom
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #49
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I never thought the thread would be deleted.Not in a million years.I was just stating my case.

Every person is different.(obviously)What works for some does not for others.
I am glad it brought you a positive conclusion Sierra.I think that is great.
I to am like many here.Someone who has to deal with some thing that happened in their past.I personally would be furious if someone took my story and used it for their gratification ,but thats me.

Having said all of that,it's beside the point i was trying to make and that is.This is a fantasy site.One that is 100 percent against Real Rape.So it is just something that does not go with the credo here.

Thats all.

Im not pursuing this to happen.I was just giving my thoughts.

Good to see you posting here.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote