Thread: The Courtroom
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #47
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
The only thing that bothers me about the real rape thread is when victims come and share their story and its obvious they are just looking for support and not really into rape fantasy and people encourage them to stay when I think they would be much better off going to a rape survivors website or something.
I think the Real Rape thread should be deleted all together.Most people who come to this site are looking to get off to Rape Fantasy.Im not talking about people who post regularly.Im speaking of lurkers.Who make up most of the views on RB.The title of the board says..."Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies."I think having a real rape thread is a conflict of interest.

I agree that these poster who take part in the real rape thread would be much better off going to a rape survivors site instead of having people get off to their personal pain.

We at this board do not tolerate real rape anywhere on RB.Not in movies,stories,or news postings but we have this thread???

Makes no sense to me and i wish it would be deleted.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote