Thread: The Courtroom
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #46
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
The only thing that bothers me about the real rape thread is when victims come and share their story and its obvious they are just looking for support and not really into rape fantasy and people encourage them to stay when I think they would be much better off going to a rape survivors website or something.
I think you are making an assumption here that survivors of rape & sex crimes find, join and post on this board by mistake., believing this to be a rape support board. While this may happen in some cases, for the majority I think it is different.

I think if you look around and check, a great deal of the women, and some of the male that have posted their real life experiences, have more then one post.

I can think of half a dozen members of the top my head who have posted in this thread, and several others, including the story and movie threads.

These are people that already are interested in rape fantasy or role play, realise that we are on the whole decent people, and then decide to share.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote