Thread: The Courtroom
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 05:49 AM   #42
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While I would be in favor of fast and swift punishment for pedophiles, we also must temper that with the rules of the board. If the mods are limited by what can be done in the begining thats not really a bad thing.

Ive had my wrists slapped a few times here, I was glad I couldnt just be banned for being an asshole. And yes the pedophile thing was horrible I was one of the ones leading the lynching of "An Honest Guy".

But the guidelines are the guidelines. I have many relatives in law enforcement. Theyve told me dozens of times it would be easy to pull out the 9mm and save the taxpayers alot of money.

But thats not the system they signed on to work in. So no Judge Dred for them

Bottom line the pedophile piece of shit exposed himself for what he was, the members here batted him around. After he didnt get it and change his behavoir the mods disposed of the carcass, pretty simple.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 03-15-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote