View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Had a sexy fantasy after getting pissed off

Let's just say my husband pissed me right the fuck off between last night and this morning.
last night I started fantasizing as I took a nighttime walk to cool off.

There are little alleys/side streets around here and like one working street light (and a few flickering broken ones). It's pitch black here at night.
I imagined a quickie rape....feeling a giant hand clamp around my face, yanking me back as I'm being dragged to a dark alley.

I'm pulled to the ground, unable to see his face. He yanks my pants down with one try, popping the button off my jeans and breaking the zipper.
Hand pushing my lips against my teeth, his finger thrusts into me, my dry cunt giving way after a few pumps as he adds another finger, then another.
My screams of pain, my pleas, turned into pathetic muffled whimpers.
I'm paralyzed with fear, much too scared to move, let alone try to fight back in any way.

Silent, menacing, he suddenly pulls his fingers out, taking his hand away off of my face only to shove his dripping fingers into my mouth. I taste my own juices and the slightest hint of blood. Very faint taste, but it makes me gag.

As I suck his fingers he pulls his huge cock out of his pants, suddenly leaning down to kiss me hard as he buries his throbbing, swollen self deep into my now-moist pussy.
I scream against his lips as pain washes over me, my body literally being lifted off the dirty ground with each violent thrust of his hips.
before long he stops kissing me, gripping my throat tight with his hand as he comes, moaning and pumping furiously.

I gasp for air once he releases his grip, my cunt dripping spunk and blood onto the dirt underneath my quivering body.
He stands, zipping his pants up before walking away. He never once said a word to me, and I never saw his face.

...it is a very hastily worded "rough draft", as it came to mind very quickly. There's not as many details as my stories normally would have, but it's a quick little fantasy
I imagined myself going home bruised and dripping, my husband horrified.....only for me to have secretly enjoyed myself.