View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal02 View Post
I'm curious but what ethnicity are you posters here on this forum. I know there are quite a few females here as well which i thought was weird. I thought it would be mostly guys.

Anyways, what is your gender, ethnicity and the country you are from? Would i be correct to assume majority of this board are caucasian? And that most of you are from the United States?
Female, white and US

and, Brutal, it's a fairly common fantasy for women to have just not as common for women to admit. A place like this allows women who have the fantasy to admit it with very little chance of being outed in their home life unless they choose to post a picture or something of themselves. In otherward a relatively safe place to admit fantasizing about something that is generally taboo. I'm not surprised there are a decent number of women here.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote