View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 02:30 PM   #1159
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dad Sent Me A Dick Pic - Scarlett Sage HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Virtual Sex, Jerk Off Instruction, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum on Ass, Hairy

My dad sent me a dick pic on purpose. I gave him an out and asked if it was for my mom. But he said no. That he thought now that I’m 18 and he and my mom are getting divorced that he wanted me to know how much he cared about his baby girl. What he didn’t know is that I have been watching him for years and playing with myself thinking about his big daddy cock and how bad I wanted it. Once I knew he sent it on purpose, I took off my clothes and told him how I played with my pussy looking at it. I could see his swollen cock in this pants and I had to taste it.

I pulled him out sucking on him like I've fantasized about for so long. Then I laid back showing him my pretty young pussy and ass until he couldn’t help himself and had to slide deep inside me. It was so big and felt so good. He flipped me over and pounded me from behind. In and out, in and out. It was everything I thought it would be. Then dumped his huge hot mess on my tiny ass. I can’t wait to do it again.

taboopov.18.06.17.scarlett.sage.mp4

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

BEDTIME BLOWJOB GOODNIGHT FUCK HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Granny, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

WHEN MIKEY CAN'T SLEEP...HE TALKS HIS MOM INTO GIVING HIM HER "SPECIAL GOODNIGHT KISS"
WHICH SHE CALLS...THE "BEDTIME BLOWJOB"....
MOM SUCKS MIKEY OFF UNTIL HE CUMS IN HER MOUTH...
BUT WHEN HE STILL CAN'T SLEEP...MOM LETS HIM FUCK HER VERY HARD!!!!

Mikey has trouble falling asleep.....so when Mom comes into his room to say Goodnight.....Mikey asks Mom if she can give him....what he calls..... the "special goodnight kiss". Mom tells Mikey that he is getting too old for his "Bedtime Blowjob"...and refuses to do it. Mikey pleads with his Mom, saying he can't fall asleep. Mom grudgingly agree to give Mikey his Bedtime Blowjob....but tells him that it will be the last time she does it. Mom pulls down the covers and gives Mikey a slow, sensual, loving Blowjob that results in him ejaculating inside his Mother's mouth. Mom wipes her lips and tells him he must go to sleep now. Mikey claims that he is STILL not sleep....and asks his Mom for the "other thing" that they do sometimes. Mom tells Mikey that he is too old to have sex with his Mother...that he needs to find himself a girlfriend for that...but she agrees to have sex with him this one last time...so he can get to sleep. Mom climbs on top...and Fucks Mikey...and then she tells him to give it to her Doggie-style...which he does until he fills his Mom's Cunt with a giant load of cum. Mom kisses him gently on the forehead...and Mikey falls right to sleep.

Category: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Related Categories: TABOO FUCKING OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN CREAMPIE BLOW JOBS

Bedtime Blowjob Special Goodnight Kiss HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote