View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 07:30 PM   #35
princecharming

princecharming has initial reputation

LOL Damn it, horsechoker! You just grabbed one of my top five prospects!

THE PICK:

With my second pick, I select singer & television actress ARIANA GRANDE, age 24, United States.

THE ENCOUNTER:

Two hours into my marathon fuck session with Ariana Grande, and I’m still as hard and as horny as ever. Her snug little snatch and our sensual surroundings have me stimulated beyond what thought possible. I am fucking her brains out in the ‘empress suite’ of my high-rise penthouse, one of my favorite rooms to play in. Gold satin sheets pool around us atop a round California king bed. The lavish decor provides the perfect backdrop for our debauchery. Erotic imagery from the priceless ukiyo-e paintings on the walls surrounds us. On the 170-inch flatscreen at the front of the room, a hentai anime by Teruaki Murakami plays on an endless loop, inciting our fucking into a frenzy. ‘Mashou no Nie 3’, episodes 1 & 2. Her favorite.

Golden glitter sparkles on our sweat-soaked skin. A thin 24-karat chain, joined at the alligator clamps that pinch her perfect caramel nipples, sways in time to her trussed-up body as I fuck her furiously from behind. Gold satin ribbons criss-cross her supple curves, shibari-style, digging into her flesh. I have her arms folded and bound together behind her back in awkward agony. The ‘reverse praying hands’ position. Her gorgeous legs are bound into the ‘gaping lotus’ position - bent at the knees and spread wide, the soles of her feet flush against the firm globes of her perfect ass. Suddenly, the walls of Ariana’s too-tight twat spasm around my massive meat, heralding her twelfth orgasm of the session.

"Please, Master!” Ariana screams, her voice returning once this latest orgasm passes. “Please, Master, no more! You're breaking my pussy!"

I wrap my fist in the wavy brown tresses of her severe ponytail and draw back forcefully, like a master rider pulling up on the reins. My manhandling threatens to dislodge the gilded lily she wears in her hair, behind her ear. Ariana’s head snaps back. She cries out in pain. She is forced to look up into the mirrored ceiling above us, to watch my massive muscular frame brutalize her from behind. The reflection of her ravishment causes hot fresh tears of humiliation to stream from her bloodshot brown eyes. My other hand reaches up to grasp the songstress’ lovely neck -- at first to lovingly caress the diamond-encrusted choker she wears there -- at last squeeze the vixen’s throat with my fucking fist. Ariana’s over-stimulated nerves, her over-sensitive pussy, are now desperate for this assault to end. She is beyond pleasure, beyond pain. The friction of our fucking has rubbed my manhood raw, but I will be God-damned if I am going to stop. I want to fuck her forever. I want to fuck her to death.

“Is that how you thank me?” I demand, gritting my teeth as I keep up my pace. "What do you say, slut?” I growl, tightening my grip on her gullet. “What do you say when someone gives you a gift?”

“Please, Master!" she gasps. "Thank you, Master!... Thank you- FUCK! Motto! Yabai, MOTTO!

Her bilingual babbling brings a feral grin to my face. 'More', she’s saying in Japanese. 'So good'. 'More'.

Here it comes. This little slut is about to lose her shit. Just like the heroines of her favorite raunchy hentai. Ahegao. 'Fucked silly'. Mind break. It’s what she says she wants. It’s what I know she needs. The decision to try Japanese bondage had been hers, after all. As a professed ‘Japanophile’, she had wanted to try it for so long. Now, she may be addicted. Maybe we both are.

Dame!” she screams in Japanese as her climax crescendos. The ‘no’ that means ‘yes’. “Dame!... Dame!!... IKU!!!

'Cumming'.

I look into the face of my pretty Latina fuckdoll as she comes once more. Her eyes are rolling back. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth as I choke her. Her toes curl against the curve of her ass. She stiffens and seizes, paralyzed by paroxysms of pleasure. She convulses uncontrollably, impaled upon my cock. Her screams are incoherent, her sobbing inconsolable. Once again, her dam bursts, flooding my lap with her pussy juice, until we are both soaking wet from her sweet secretions. Her cervix contracts, her womb clamps down around the head of my fat cock like a vice. The pleasure is excruciating. The pain is exquisite. I let out a roar as my bloated balls contract, and at last, I erupt, bathing the depths of her womb with my cum. It’s a while before my thoughts become coherent again, and I realize that Ariana has lost consciousness, her petite perfect body lying limp in my arms.

My little kinbaku-bi. My tightly bound beauty.

THE HAREM:

01] Sophie Turner (age 21)
02] Ariana Grande (age 24)
03]
04]
05]
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by princecharming; 07-15-2017 at 07:40 PM.
princecharming is offline   Reply With Quote